Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx - Glasgow  (Read 2411 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline chinafan

External Link/Members Only

Cost:
30 mins £60

Comms:
Quick and easy via text. Yes, it's not the easiest property to get to, but she explained it well via text, including where to park, etc. Turns out it's the same flat as Roxxa, whom I'd seen a couple of times before.

SP:
I'm sure one of the reviews stated she's 5' 7". That's more like Roxxa, her flatmate. Katie is a petite, slim, 5'3" or so. Age-wise, yes add a few onto the stated 33. But I thought she looked pretty good, much better than her photos suggest. Her profile pics make her look older than she is. Facially she sort of reminded me of an old girlfriend, which wasn't a bad thing, but I'm not sure she'd be a head turner in the street, apart from her splendid breasts. Slim body and ass. Very nice breasts which are definitely natural, but are defying gravity. Lovely responsive nipples. Tidy wee arse. Her skin was silky, silky smooth and reasonably toned.

She was wearing what I'd ask her to, it was a simple request, and she obliged.

Service:
Usual hiding behind the door, which opened for me before I could knock. Greeted with a kiss on the lips and directed into the bedroom. Offered water and a shower. She stowed the cash then came back and knelt on the bed. I stood in front of her and a long session of FK developed into fairly passionate DFK while my clothes were shed. I slipped a hand into her thong and was she already lubed up (not naturally, unfortunately).

Off came my trousers and boxers and she dropped down for some decent OWO. Bit of deep throat and some ball action. Then onto 69. I wasn't a huge fan of her grunts of apparent enjoyment, but I certainly enjoyed her oral, and her pussy was clean which isn't completely waxed, but buzzed very short. I enjoyed! The cock sucking continued before I flipped her onto her back and went down on her for a while. Then I straddled her belly and fucked her breasts. I really was planning on fucking her, but I ended up cumming with my cock squeezed between her lovely tits.

Lay chatting for a while. I had more time on the clock but I knew round 2 wouldn't happen in the 30 minutes, so got cleaned up, dressed and left.

TL:DR

Late 30s/early 40s sexy, slim MILF with superb breasts and a decent, passionate attitude. Excellent value for money. Would I return? Yes.

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline JJ72

Young at heart showing his age here  :lol:

Offline RimmingSensation31

Fancy a punt with Katie but the previous Oral Thrush review put me off - all sorted now?