Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Traumatic experience with a sexy polish girl - xXxNaughtyCindyxXx - Cumbria  (Read 1997 times)

1 review(s) for xXxNaughtyCindyxXx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bootyhunter01

This punt took place over 6 months ago and because the lady has resurfaced again I thought I will share my experience. Now cumbria is a punting wasteland and this is making us exposed to all sort of crap punt.
Met a lady using the same profile at the time also called Cindy few months prior and had a fantastic time,  slim polish a bit mature with great ass. I remember she was giggling a lot during the punt and we spent over 20 minutes talking afterwards as I was her last client of the night. I reviewed her on AW positively.
Then few months later, I saw the same profile with my review still there but a different girl's pictures. She had few recent positive reviews I thought why not.
I booked and the communication was fantastic  I came at the usual place and she let me in. Now she is gorgeous physically,  strong thighs short brunet hair it's the girl on the pictures. Fantastic boobs, lovely skin. Things started going downhill when I handed the £60 for 30 mins. She disappeared and came back what seems to be an eternity.  Definitely closer to 10 minutes.  She produced wet wipe and vigorously scrubbed my cock and when I tried to stop she raised her voice what do you want! She put the condom on and started the torture. Weirdest bj ever with plenty of teeth.  Before I protest she asked do you want sex now or not? She laid down on her back,  applied plenty of lube on her and also on the condom. She placed her hand in a way that only the tip of my cock was touching her , I understood that this was supposed to be a hand job disguised as sex. I tried to touch her boobs she took my hand away.  No eye contact I started losing wood. She just pushed me and just stated I finish you hand. She removed the condom, the wet wipe appeared again.  She cleaned it and started wanking me whilst still holding the wet wipe in the same hand. I had to stop her and she looked at me confronted 'what now?' I said it's ok that's fine and she was straight checking on her phone. I left with my cock sure and notified AW of profile being passed around. External Link/Members Only this is the same girl girl on a new profile with the same name same pictures.

Offline standardpostage

Bit confusing, but a negative, so avoid, by the sound of things.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Traumatic....er I don't think your cut out for shagging working girls, there's probably much much worse to come.