Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyJae - Swindon  (Read 741 times)

2 review(s) for JuiceyJae1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only

I met this SP before there were any reviews on here. I've noticed since that Donel75 has posted a review and I agree with its findings.
Contact made on the AW website switching to text and then phone calls. £60 for half an hour with agreed services of owo, deepthroat , cim and swallow.
She says she's new to the business.

Looks wise she is 5'7" ish dark hair, looks are average and because she didn't disrobe i couldn't give a fair description of her body.

Location was a new estate just off the M4 motorway just next to the hospital. For a new build house the place was in disarray, items strewn about. Taken up to the bedroom where it was pitch black until i asked for a lamp to be switched on which she did.
The SP has by her own admission lost a lot of weight and that reflects in all the excess skin. She wore a black lace all in one but didn't disrobe although that wasn't an issue for me.

Started with her at the side giving owo, which i couldn't see, as she was hiding her face. Maybe a bit shy to start off with. Mostly hand work working the tip. After a while i encouraged her to switch to between my legs so i can appreciate the view and mentioned about taking it deeper hands free.
She obliged and ten minutes later i cum in her mouth and without hesitation she swallowed.

She's quite chatty. Would i see again? Yes if the prices don't increase. Good VFM. But if the prices increase she would be way down on the back up punt list.