Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum cindy. Trek to London for nothing!!  (Read 5985 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Cindy P

• Service Provider
Cindy, darling.. :rose:

Please could you bring more light into all the nasty accusations above? Have you call sick, haven't' you? Or perhaps your internet connection failed to work?

Around 50K punters looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks.

Yes very unprofessional of me to get my dates mixed up but I explained it to the punter and offered him £40 off his next booking with me 😊

Offline SamLP

Yes very unprofessional of me to get my dates mixed up but I explained it to the punter and offered him £40 off his next booking with me 😊
Can I get £40 off a booking with you too  :angelgirl:

Offline Hobbit

£40, seriously? You’are having a joke right?  The guy came all the way down to London to see you and his train ticket alone must have cost around that at least. Not forgetting, all the stress and having to go back fully loaded. I’m sure you can do better discount than that?

Offline Germany

I have actually wrote it ironically and have not expect PC to reply, by any means haven't have an idea that she's a member and even reading her reviews, which WG's possibly do.

BTW - I would like to book you but via email, not AW. It would need to be weekend afternoon, or weekday evening. Let me please know  :lol: :cool:

Offline Cunning Punt

As has been said, OP didn't take the precautions he should, by setting off on a long journey without confirmation on the day. Plus I don't understand how he didn't get a shag in London at fairly short notice either.

However, doesn't excuse what is pretty poor form from the SP. Yes, she could have genuinely made a mistake but it's still her fault and the OP has had a lot of time wasted.

In the circumstances, she should offer him a free 1hr whether as a single hour or towards a 2hr booking. Wouldn't exactly hurt her; in fact it would restore her reputation.

Her offer is absolutely pathetic - £40 wouldn't even cover his rail fare.  :thumbsdown:

i noticed you havent given her a neg on aw any reason why?

Rather silly question.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:10:55 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline gash bash

As has been said, OP didn't take the precautions he should, by setting off on a long journey without confirmation on the day. Plus I don't understand how he didn't get a shag in London at fairly short notice either.

However, doesn't excuse what is pretty poor form from the SP. Yes, she could have genuinely made a mistake but it's still her fault and the OP has had a lot of time wasted.

In the circumstances, she should offer him a free 1hr whether as a single hour or towards a 2hr booking. Wouldn't exactly hurt her; in fact it would restore her reputation.

Her offer is absolutely pathetic - £40 wouldn't even cover his rail fare.  :thumbsdown:

Rather silly question.  :rolleyes:

He already said his rail fare was £25.

Offline Hobbit

That’s not the point! The £40 discount comes across as a token offer and almost comical.

Offline Cunning Punt

Fair enough - I missed that. Glad he at least got a cheap deal and perhaps he would be able to get similar price at another day.
Though still doesn't give you a lot of change once you take into account tube as well.

That’s not the point! The £40 discount comes across as a token offer and almost comical.

Indeed.

Offline claretandblue

£40, seriously? You’are having a joke right?  The guy came all the way down to London to see you and his train ticket alone must have cost around that at least. Not forgetting, all the stress and having to go back fully loaded. I’m sure you can do better discount than that?
his rail fare was £25, shes offering him £40 off, not the worst deal in the world.

Also whats all this stress bollocks?  :lol:

Offline GreyDave

speechless that you came down to london for the day and went back with a full set of balls!

You could have visited a couple of walks ups in soho and seen someone off awank for the money you were going to spend with cindy!

Punting is not Brexit ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need plans A,B,C,D,E and asclaret  said there`s always a Walk up actually for cindys cost there`s 5  :dance: :dance: plus 10 quid in tips for the Half Hour  :hi:

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear she messed you about OP. Deserved neg. I hope your next punt is a good one!  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

You need plans A,B,C,D,E and asclaret  said there`s always a Walk up actually for cindys cost there`s 5  :dance: :dance: plus 10 quid in tips for the Half Hour  :hi:

Yep indeed  :hi:

Offline MLawro93

his rail fare was £25, shes offering him £40 off, not the worst deal in the world.

He'll have to buy another train ticket though.  :lol:

Offline tantric talents

He'll have to buy another train ticket though.  :lol:

And take more unpaid time off not working...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:34:30 pm by tantric talents »

Offline JonasG

Stress lol.

Offline claretandblue

And take more unpaid time off not working...
He came down at the weekend

Offline Beanhead

Bet he'd love to breach her backstop

:hi:

Offline claretandblue

Bet he'd love to breach her backstop

:hi:
:lol: breaching her backstop is not in her likes list!

Offline Hobbit

Well  any plan that doesn’t go as originally planned it’s always a bit stressful for anyone. Regardless of what situation, it’s always annoying, especially when you have travel a long way and then not knowing what to do with yourself. And all this is certainly about bollocks  :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:34:36 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Beanhead

:lol: breaching her backstop is not in her likes list!

Does her likes list have a transition period?

(I'll get my coat)

testuser

Well  any plan that doesn’t go as originally planned it’s always a bit stressful for anyone. Regardless of what situation, it’s always annoying, especially when you have travel a long way and then not knowing what to do with yourself. And all this is certainly about bollocks  :D

Last time it happened to me I had a moratorium on punting for a bit to recollect. It's definitely very frustrating and off putting. In my situation I figured that I booked 2 hours, probably someone called for 4 so it was like £200 versus £400. Was at least decent enough to message me and know it was off. No reason but better than invented thought it was easy to figure out it's probably just economic. One once told me that Martians had landed and invaded her flat. As amusing as that was honesty should always be the best policy. As I see it ultimately a woman can decline at any moment (with exception of exploit or basically deliberately or negligently ripping off in full knowledge of the fact) yet in doing so must consider the inconvenience caused and be reasonable but mutual in both mitigating and re-compensating for that. Occasionally you'll never achieve a mutually fair outcome as moral dilemmas and unsolvable paradoxes are very real phenomena, personally as a man I take the hit, however that should never be an excuse to not bother to do anything when more can be done without violating anyone's volition. It's one thing to be the better man and another to be a whipping boy. My personal verdict is that the worker has admitted fault and some make up for that which should be encouraged. It would not do good to try to take that to town or milk it for everything you can. It's a reasonable response, a step forward and should be encouraged and respected.

Still I have to sympathise, being on the receiving end of TW and missed expectations for whatever reason intentional or not is always really annoying.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:37:31 pm by testuser »

testuser

I've started doing this though just hitting up AW on the phone and looking up the PC you're in tends to do the trick. Caution is advised though as workers shouldn't take it for granted that you have a back up or alternative. Especially as many really do cater to unique tastes that wont be found nearby.

On my previous post that's one of the reasons bait and switches are particularly common in some setups. Backups/subs. Every decline isn't just an irritated customer but lost rev so they girls are on the cycle. Bloody economics :D. At least in this case instead it's apparently just poor planning and calendar maintenance or so you'd have to assume.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:14:28 pm by testuser »