Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Catherine G Colchester  (Read 2498 times)

5 review(s) for CatherineG (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bogof60

As Promised The Review of my 100th different WG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned up for an on the day booking and she sounded very nice on the phone.
Booked one hour for £170 ( I now see its £180) and the postcode was texted back promptly.
When I arrived on the road I called and was told the house number and where to park. Now I know a lot of you do not like this but it is a new development and parking for visitors is limited.

Met at the door by a very good looking woman of around the right age dressed in a clingy black dress.
Invited into the living room and She made a cup of tea while I got comfortable on the sofa.
After a chat on the sofa we started some really passionate DFK while disrobing each other. She did not need much disrobing as the LBD was all she had on.
Her body is just as it is on the profile slim and flawless.
She does have children but there is no sign of it anywhere on her body
I spent quite a while exploring her body before we went upstairs completely naked.
I treated myself to a prolonged session of RO and with the use of a toy as well she had quite a genuine looking orgasm.
After she had got her breath back she turned her attention to little Boggy and gave  really good OWO from which I was about to blow but stopped her got rubbered up and she jumped on top.
I had planned on doing her doggy but with her Bouncing on me and repeated bouts of DFK I was soon blowing my load.

This had taken over the hour i had booked for but there was certainly no rush to get me out of there in fact i found her quite engaging to chat to.
So I finished my tea and played with her naked body until I started to get dressed and she saw me out with a nice kiss.

Yes I did say that i was going to spend a bit more on this punt and £170 an hour is more than i usually pay but fair play to her she really puts the effort in to making you feel comfortable and un rushed.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Her profile states she doesn't have clients, she has dates with friends  :rolleyes:.

Charging her mates £180/hr seems a bit off?

But you had a good time, and that's what counts  ;).

Online Naughtyboyuk

Well done Boggy and congratulations on your 100th (although reading ahead looks like your 101st didn’t happen !!)

Certainly she looks to have a great body with fabulous tits...despite the now £180 ph price tag I might take a trip down to Colchester for a visit

Congratulations again....next stop the 150th

Offline Foxtail17

Great review, congrats on your 100th being a good ‘un.