Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess Mcgill, Manchester Incall  (Read 3135 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Fallion

1-hour incall
£ 140
End of January meet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Excellent comms via AW, also good on the day via text to confirm apartment number.

As previously said, a lovely apartment in a quiet area, south of Manchester city centre. Quite a few students around but they don’t look up from there phones long enough to even see you.

The SP:
Tess is as she describes on her AW profile, tall, slim, FAF! Imho. I knew to expect the short hair as its clearly stated in her reviews and on her AW profile, I liked it, no getting my hands stuck in hair which can turn awkward quickly lol.
If you read her AW profile and check out her gallery, then you will not get any surprises.

The Action:
Short version; we kissed, we fucked, I left with a smile. Haha.

Really though, I was nervous about this meeting as I hadn’t done a 1hour meet before and with a new girl too. Tess put me at ease quickly; she offered me a glass of water, and the paperwork was sorted out.

Once in the bedroom it was time for action, Tess took off her shoes, so she didn’t tower over me, I am 5’10”, so with her heels off not much difference really, with Tess being 5’11”.

We started with kissing and groping, it wasn’t DFK or even FK, but it was what I liked to do, nice kissing. Quickly had my hands up under her skirt for a good squeeze of her pert bum.

Onto the bed for more kissing and fondling, we both got undressed and carried on kissing, now Tess states she is submissive, so I put her hand to good use, wanking me, while I had a little fumble with her myself.

After a few minutes, I was ready for some head, and Tess was more than happy to perform, as has been said before she does have a gentle technique with plenty of licking and sucking mixed with gentle wanking action. I was in heaven or rather my cock was.

I suggested we do a 69; this went on for a good 10 minutes I’d guess. Until I could feel my cock starting to twitch, now Tess doesn’t offer CIM, so I got her to stop and decided to let myself recover;  while doing RO on Tess, pillow on the floor so I didn’t hurt my knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed for easier access. It went down a treat for both of us, plenty of appreciative noises from Tess, gently used my fingers so as not to scratch her.

Then it was onto the main event, on with the hat, I was laying down, so Tess hopped on top, into cowgirl. She took me well to say her pussy felt tight around my fingers before, after a bit of a slow start to get comfy and a rhythm going, I couldn’t help myself and decided to pull her forward a bit by lifting her arse just slightly, enough room to start some harder faster pounding. Tess seemed to enjoy that, plenty of kissing and eye contact throughout too.

Onto doggy eventually, Tess is slim, and you can easily grab her waist and pull her back as you push forward, love the sound that makes. Then into missionary, started a little slow to get a rhythm again then put her legs onto my shoulders and gently lent in for a kiss, I went balls deep, and the look on her face and the noises told me she liked it.

I was enjoying myself a lot throughout all this a lot; we ended up lying next to each other in a sweaty heap, after some more cowgirl, spooning action and prone bone.

Now throughout this, I hadn’t come yet, I was close a few times and knew it wasn’t going to happen, I wanted to see Tess come so got her to use her toy while I was given a BJ by her, which turned in to a gentle face fucking.

After some more recovery time kissing and caressing each other a little, I got up to get ready. Now I was going to get a quick shower to freshen up but didn’t want to fall, as my legs were wobbly from all the action.

Finally got ready and said hello to her cats (super cute and worth a visit on there own, I’d pay for it anyway, lol) Tess put her jumper back on and some cute knickers to see me out.

Time wise:
I would say Tess offers a genuine no rush service; I don’t think I saw a clock in any of the rooms I saw. I was over an hour, but most of that was probably me stroking her cats and chatting at the end.

My final say:
Tess was the opposite to my first reviewed punt on here, shes very well reviewed with good reason and that’s why I picked her, I don’t regret a thing, and I am already trying to work out when I can next see her.

I left with a smile and not coming didn’t bother me one bit, I was fully satisfied, and I let Tess know when there.

Hope I’ve managed another good review and if there are any questions or suggestions let me know.

marlboro20

Great write-up Fallion !!
Is she blonde?... The Brazilian trim shows dark pubic pussy hair?

Offline mace-window

1-hour incall
£ 140
End of January meet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Excellent comms via AW, also good on the day via text to confirm apartment number.

As previously said, a lovely apartment in a quiet area, south of Manchester city centre. Quite a few students around but they don’t look up from there phones long enough to even see you.

The SP:
Tess is as she describes on her AW profile, tall, slim, FAF! Imho. I knew to expect the short hair as its clearly stated in her reviews and on her AW profile, I liked it, no getting my hands stuck in hair which can turn awkward quickly lol.
If you read her AW profile and check out her gallery, then you will not get any surprises.

The Action:
Short version; we kissed, we fucked, I left with a smile. Haha.

Really though, I was nervous about this meeting as I hadn’t done a 1hour meet before and with a new girl too. Tess put me at ease quickly; she offered me a glass of water, and the paperwork was sorted out.

Once in the bedroom it was time for action, Tess took off her shoes, so she didn’t tower over me, I am 5’10”, so with her heels off not much difference really, with Tess being 5’11”.

We started with kissing and groping, it wasn’t DFK or even FK, but it was what I liked to do, nice kissing. Quickly had my hands up under her skirt for a good squeeze of her pert bum.

Onto the bed for more kissing and fondling, we both got undressed and carried on kissing, now Tess states she is submissive, so I put her hand to good use, wanking me, while I had a little fumble with her myself.

After a few minutes, I was ready for some head, and Tess was more than happy to perform, as has been said before she does have a gentle technique with plenty of licking and sucking mixed with gentle wanking action. I was in heaven or rather my cock was.

I suggested we do a 69; this went on for a good 10 minutes I’d guess. Until I could feel my cock starting to twitch, now Tess doesn’t offer CIM, so I got her to stop and decided to let myself recover;  while doing RO on Tess, pillow on the floor so I didn’t hurt my knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed for easier access. It went down a treat for both of us, plenty of appreciative noises from Tess, gently used my fingers so as not to scratch her.

Then it was onto the main event, on with the hat, I was laying down, so Tess hopped on top, into cowgirl. She took me well to say her pussy felt tight around my fingers before, after a bit of a slow start to get comfy and a rhythm going, I couldn’t help myself and decided to pull her forward a bit by lifting her arse just slightly, enough room to start some harder faster pounding. Tess seemed to enjoy that, plenty of kissing and eye contact throughout too.

Onto doggy eventually, Tess is slim, and you can easily grab her waist and pull her back as you push forward, love the sound that makes. Then into missionary, started a little slow to get a rhythm again then put her legs onto my shoulders and gently lent in for a kiss, I went balls deep, and the look on her face and the noises told me she liked it.

I was enjoying myself a lot throughout all this a lot; we ended up lying next to each other in a sweaty heap, after some more cowgirl, spooning action and prone bone.

Now throughout this, I hadn’t come yet, I was close a few times and knew it wasn’t going to happen, I wanted to see Tess come so got her to use her toy while I was given a BJ by her, which turned in to a gentle face fucking.

After some more recovery time kissing and caressing each other a little, I got up to get ready. Now I was going to get a quick shower to freshen up but didn’t want to fall, as my legs were wobbly from all the action.

Finally got ready and said hello to her cats (super cute and worth a visit on there own, I’d pay for it anyway, lol) Tess put her jumper back on and some cute knickers to see me out.

Time wise:
I would say Tess offers a genuine no rush service; I don’t think I saw a clock in any of the rooms I saw. I was over an hour, but most of that was probably me stroking her cats and chatting at the end.

My final say:
Tess was the opposite to my first reviewed punt on here, shes very well reviewed with good reason and that’s why I picked her, I don’t regret a thing, and I am already trying to work out when I can next see her.

I left with a smile and not coming didn’t bother me one bit, I was fully satisfied, and I let Tess know when there.

Hope I’ve managed another good review and if there are any questions or suggestions let me know.

Great review Fallion. Glad you had a great time.

Offline Fallion

Great write-up Fallion !!
Is she blonde?... The Brazilian trim shows dark pubic pussy hair?

Yes, she has short blonde hair, I'm going to guess it's dyed blonde though.

My final say:
Tess was the opposite to my first reviewed punt on here, shes very well reviewed with good reason and that’s why I picked her

Also realised this makes it sound like Jessicaxbabyx isn't quite well reviewed on here, and I regret choosing her. I gave her a positive review, for a positive experience.

I just fancied trying the other end of the scale  :)

Offline Gordon Bennett

I have a problem with cats. Are they running around the bed and licking your arse whilst you're fucking or are they out of the way?

Offline TitsMcGill

• Service Provider
I have a problem with cats. Are they running around the bed and licking your arse whilst you're fucking or are they out of the way?

I have regulars who have allergies. My cats aren't allowed in the bedroom before or during bookings, and the door is always firmly closed.

marlboro20

Offline Fallion

I have regulars who have allergies. My cats aren't allowed in the bedroom before or during bookings, and the door is always firmly closed.

I can confirm I only saw one pussy in the bedroom. Stroking the other two is optional  :lol:

Wooderz

looks ok but doesn't do quickies and I don't fancy paying 3 figures for 10 mins..  :coolgirl:

Offline Fallion

Just an update as I can't post a new review as per the rules

I recently had a second booking with Tess, and I would say it was better than the first time, I managed a pop this time  :yahoo:

Tried for a second but it just wasn't happening  :unknown:

Fair to say I could easily become a regular, money and time allowing for such things.  :D