Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLucy666 and Miss KDD - Kings Cross  (Read 5073 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
165 review(s) for MissKDD (161 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline hendrix

Time spent: 1 hour
Price: £400

Been meaning to do this duo since I first met Lucy around 3 years ago, but circumstances and her terrible comms meant it never happened. However, since she stared doing duo's with MissKDD who handles the comms, the whole process of getting a booking was very easy as MissKDD is exemplary in this regard.

One thing to note is that no anal is available with this duo, which is a Lucy requirement, and clearly stated on the duo profile, so no issue for me, though it's very rare for me to have a non anal punt nowadays :D

Venue was a very nice flat a short walk from King's Cross Station. Big room with a mirror to watch the action and a nice bathroom.

Lucy has changed physically quite a bit since I last saw her 2 years ago. She is now slim, fit (with abs showing) and has huge soft bolt ons. Her arse is now slim and pert, rather than the curvy/fleshy that I recalled. I liked her shape before, but she looks really good now imo. YMMV. KDD is KDD. Killer curves.

Shower, followed by severe facefucking and drool everywhere from both, lots of rimming all round, and the contrast of curvy Brit and slim Latino was certainly working for me. Fingered both till KDD squirted and Lucy was happy to take my squirt covered hand/fingers down her throat.

Fucked KDD in doggy, with Lucy working her tongue round my balls and arse, then Lucy in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl with KDD doing the rounds with her tongue.

More DT and rimming from both, then a hard ride from KDD in cowgirl with Lucy's tongue up my arse and I shot in the bag.

There was time for round 2, but I struggled a bit, partly because I was worried about getting home before the snow :D - both girls certainly tried and I had a bit of a "dry cum" which was nice anyway.

Recommended? Can't see how you'd go wrong tbh, but I do prefer punts with no holes barred, so will probably only do this again if I specifically want the above experience.

Vfm? Debatable without anal, but horses for courses and all that.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:31:16 am by hendrix »

Offline Titi

Vfm? Debatable without anal, but horses for courses and all that.

Wow!!! £250 and no a levels ? That’s crazy IMO but she’s (Lucy) in London and probably trying to attract celeb punters. My £300 from a few years ago seems excellent VFM now. Anyway enjoyed reading your review.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:50:23 pm by Titi »

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review.  I've been keeping an eye on Miss KDD's gangbang AW tab and disappointed to see it has now gone.  I'd love to DP her. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline Gatehouse

Sounds good!

I am waiting for the KDD and Jessica reviews mind.....

:)

Offline claretandblue

Lucy now down from 250 to 220ph, business must be slow, still over priced imo

Offline king tarzan

Lucy now down from 250 to 220ph, business must be slow, still over priced imo

How much did you pay for Lucy then?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

How much did you pay for Lucy then?

Before this punt, I'd seen her twice at £150. All services including anal back then.

Offline king tarzan

Before this punt, I'd seen her twice at £150. All services including anal back then.

I think started off at around £120 p/h many years back..
Could of been £150 instead of £120..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Offline salazar

In all fairness, I think Lucy is worth it. She is very dirty and gives a very good service which is not easy to find even at 250. She salivated loads which was a big turn on. Hendrix's tastes and my own are quite similar so I go along with what is in his review.

Offline claretandblue

In all fairness, I think Lucy is worth it. She is very dirty and gives a very good service which is not easy to find even at 250. She salivated loads which was a big turn on. Hendrix's tastes and my own are quite similar so I go along with what is in his review.
you paid 1700 for a shag so are living on another planet to most people  :wacko: