Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nanaa - Soho  (Read 1452 times)

51 review(s) for sweet nanaa (40 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only

Mid January 2019

£60-30mins

Location- Poland street, Soho. Nice block of apartments across from a pub. Clean room and flat.

Appreance- I liked the look of Nana a 6/10, maybe not everyone's cup,of tea. Nice body and a nice set of tits. About mid 40's, very short.

Comms- text at 12 to arrange ASAP and she could accommodate straight away. Was very quick at replying with address details apart from flat number.

Punt- called on arrival and given flat number. Rang buzzer and access allowed straight away. Knocked on flat door it opened with the with nana hiding behind it. As soon as I walked in she was straight on me grabbing my cock through my trousers and talking all sorts of nonsense. She is mad as a hatter but I just rolled with it, she doesn't like you touching your cock, she explains thats her job to do. I sorted the money straight away even though she didn't ask. I chose to have a shower which was clean, even though a flannel was supplied to dry myself, but it was clean. As soon as I came back in the room she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, and WOW she can suck a cock. I'm not small and she took it all. I then laid on the bed with her kneeling in front of me, she continued to OWO, then she lifted my legs and proceeded to rim me, It felt great. After a bit we both moved on the bed she put the Dom on me and started squat riding me. After a couple of mins I asked her to carry on with OWO which she did and I blew in her mouth, she took the whole lot and spat into a tissue after. She then cleaned me up. Had just under ten mins left, she offered a massage on the legs which I accepted. The massage was nothing to write home about, some random chat.

Conclusion- she is a little crazy but I had fun with her, and I will definitely return. It may not be for everyone.