Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadent Dee  (Read 2067 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kidpoontang

External Link/Members Only

I've always wanted to see Dee and now she has moved to East London i decided to go visit and try to avoid freezing to death.

Comms: Good comms voice and text messages.

Location: A modern flat near Shadwell. Clean and quiet.  You can wait in the Sainsbury's to avoid freezing to death. There is a cash point there too.

Price: £120 for 1 hour

Girl: Dee is roughly 5'6" tall more in heels. Clean and well presented in nice underwear. Dark hair in pigtails and a nice pair of legs.

Meet: Dee is very nice and polite, she wore a skimpy black dress without knickers.  I got a drink and some deep throat from the off.  After some standing deep throat with ice cubes in her mouth, we moved to the bed for much more deep throat. I was having a good look at her fanny whilst getting DT'd and eventually i exploded.  I was spent, Dee suggested a massage which i accepted. The massage was excellent. None of that fucking around with talc and a few light strokes. Dee really went to town on my neck and shoulders.

All in all better than Veronika, who i also great.  An excellent service and i shall return.

Positives:
Amazing deep throat
Very enthusiastic not a lazy clock watcher
Great massage

Negatives:
I had to wait past the agreed time but i was early and it was only 10 minutes. It was bloody cold out though.