Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony Elite  (Read 10601 times)

18 review(s) for HARMONY ELITE (8 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for british-lilly-rae (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
10 review(s) for lilly-rae-uk (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
9 review(s) for lillie-rae (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline denno

External Link/Members Only

My first ever review on my first ever punt, so be gentle guys.

2018 had been a shit year for me personally, due to ill health i ended up in hospital having surgery, some of it on my old fella which was also circumcised. I was not allowed any sex  or even knock one out for 6 weeks!!! Even after that time I was still sore. So decided to give myself a xmas present and booked Harmony Elite, I suffer from anxiety and stress and this was very hard thing for me to do but just wanted to test the old boy out.

COMMS, Got to be fair she was brilliant, explained I never done anything like this before and she was very understanding, booked 30 minutes as worried I wouldn't last 30 seconds after nearly 3 months. asked what I wanted her to wear and asked for white number in profile

Arrived early and was asked up to her flat, heart pounding was greeted by friendly face and I settled down very quickly, she is very pretty and very slim and looked fab in white outfit.
She started with OW and on with condom for doggy and some RO then back to Oral when alarm went and was told 5 minute warning ( thinking not gonna happen] when she went into overdrive working on balls and cock when bingo 3 months of billy bunk shot all over the place it was the longest  orgasm I ever had the poor kid was covered with it.
Had a lovely chat afterwards and she was a star and made one old man very happy, I promised to do a review on adultwork but was unable.
10/10 and helped end a crap year on a high. She did everything I asked and more a big thank you.
One last thing I would like to thank the admin and posters on here, it had been over 3 years since I had sex, reading your guys reviews gave me the confidence to do Something I never dreamed I would have the balls to do a big thank you.

Offline Punterperson1971

My first ever review on my first ever punt, so be gentle guys.

2018 had been a shit year for me personally, due to ill health i ended up in hospital having surgery, some of it on my old fella which was also circumcised. I was not allowed any sex  or even knock one out for 6 weeks!!! Even after that time I was still sore. So decided to give myself a xmas present and booked Harmony Elite, I suffer from anxiety and stress and this was very hard thing for me to do but just wanted to test the old boy out.

COMMS, Got to be fair she was brilliant, explained I never done anything like this before and she was very understanding, booked 30 minutes as worried I wouldn't last 30 seconds after nearly 3 months. asked what I wanted her to wear and asked for white number in profile

Arrived early and was asked up to her flat, heart pounding was greeted by friendly face and I settled down very quickly, she is very pretty and very slim and looked fab in white outfit.
She started with OW and on with condom for doggy and some RO then back to Oral when alarm went and was told 5 minute warning ( thinking not gonna happen] when she went into overdrive working on balls and cock when bingo 3 months of billy bunk shot all over the place it was the longest  orgasm I ever had the poor kid was covered with it.
Had a lovely chat afterwards and she was a star and made one old man very happy, I promised to do a review on adultwork but was unable.
10/10 and helped end a crap year on a high. She did everything I asked and more a big thank you.
One last thing I would like to thank the admin and posters on here, it had been over 3 years since I had sex, reading your guys reviews gave me the confidence to do Something I never dreamed I would have the balls to do a big thank you.
good review and welcome back to the punting world,she sounds a decent one.

Offline Littlefoot

Nice 1st review denno  :thumbsup: and a TOFTT  :thumbsup:

She looks just my type physically. Tad more than I'd ideally like to pay. Was there any FK? by the way.

Offline Punterperson1971

She looks just my type physically. Tad more than I'd ideally like to pay. Was there any FK? by the way.
LF this girl has she had another name/profile beginning with the letter ‘I’ can’t remember what it is,but one pic in her gallery looks familiar I’m sure Ming saw her once or twice and rated her a neg and positive.

Offline Punterperson1971

Found the one I thought it was.

Lillie-rae was her name I believe she looked familiar to this one,I could be wrong.

Offline Littlefoot

LF this girl has she had another name/profile beginning with the letter ‘I’ can’t remember what it is,but one pic in her gallery looks familiar I’m sure Ming saw her once or twice and rated her a neg and positive.

Could be. Not sure though. My doubt is Ming said in his review c cup tits. This one says 30' b cup. Not like Ming to misjudge that. But who knows. Ming doesn't seem to be around to confirm. But smiley9 also reviewed her, he might be able to shed some light on this if he sees this review. I'm like you though, one of them photos don't half ring a bell!

Here's the reviews anyway if it is her.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:18:30 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Punterperson1971

Could be. Not sure though. My doubt is Ming said in his review c cup tits. This one says 30' b cup. Not like Ming to misjudge that. But who knows. Ming doesn't seem to be around to confirm. But smiley9 also reviewed her, he might be able to shed some light on this if he sees this review. I'm like you though, one of them photos don't half ring a bell!

Thanks LF,it was the picture in her gallery with her sitting on bed in a pair of knickers that look similar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m sure it’s her.🤔
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:29:26 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks LF,it was the picture in her gallery with her sitting on bed in a pair of knickers that look similar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m sure it’s her.🤔

Yes that is the same one I remember   

Offline Punterperson1971

She use to tour the West Midlands and was tempted to see her until I saw some reviews.

Offline Littlefoot

Found the one I thought it was.

Lillie-rae was her name I believe she looked familiar to this one,I could be wrong.

It's a good spot if it does turn out to be her.  :thumbsup: I think you're correct.

Offline denno

No

Offline Wood2017

Good review OP, thanks for sharing!

Offline BustaNut

It's a good spot if it does turn out to be her.  :thumbsup: I think you're correct.

I'm pretty sure it's her too! Good spot btw.

Offline mike61

What is the consensus, is she one to avoid.  Shame as she looks very fuckable and right up my street.

Offline AriT

What is the consensus, is she one to avoid.  Shame as she looks very fuckable and right up my street.

She's a pretty slim thing that when I first saw her gave good service. Saw her a few times over the year and service wise she slipped a little but hygiene wise was where she really slipped. That's when I stopped seeing her and tbh I think she was getting burnt out despite charging £90/30 mins as she was always busy enough that you had to book several hours in advance. If she's back to how she was when I first saw her then I'd say she's vfm (at least for me). Right side of 25, slim and pretty English lass is a great combination.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 01:38:14 pm by AriT »

punter1088

Whats the flat area like, pretty safe and by a station as i dont want to drive

Offline denno

No where near a station, on the outskirts of Birmingham

punter1088

No where near a station, on the outskirts of Birmingham

thanks, hope she tours again then i can see her, some of her reviews mention hotels.

Offline githycock12

Offline SalmonJunkie

Flat area is fine, it’s in chelmsley wood. No train station nearby, but well serviced by buses. I plan on visiting soon, will include more info once I’ve seen her in an actual review.

punter1088

Flat area is fine, it’s in chelmsley wood. No train station nearby, but well serviced by buses. I plan on visiting soon, will include more info once I’ve seen her in an actual review.
Thanks im not going chelmsy hood
Hope she tours hotels a few feild reports say she was in a hotel

Offline AriT

Thanks im not going chelmsy hood
Hope she tours hotels a few feild reports say she was in a hotel

If this is the same lass as before (Lillie Rae) she used to always work out of hotels exclusively. Saw her in Droitwich and Solihull and I'm sure she also used hotels in Walsall though never saw her there. Maybe she left the agency/pimp she was working for as someone else handled her bookings.

I'd go back and see for myself except she was really crap the last time i saw her and she's upped her 30 min rate to 110 from 90 previously.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:51:28 am by AriT »

Offline smiley9

Yeah that's Lillie-Rae alright I would advise members to check her Negative Reviews  :dash:

She was with the Lush agency for a while.  I would take this Review with a pinch of salt  :timeout:

:drinks:

Offline M8gic

£110 for 30 mins is quite high

Offline SalmonJunkie

Back to £100 H/H today, which seems to be almost the higher end of normal these days. Constantly changing prices isn’t a good look though.

Offline denno

Yeah that's Lillie-Rae alright I would advise members to check her Negative Reviews  :dash:

She was with the Lush agency for a while.  I would take this Review with a pinch of salt  :timeout:

What do mean by that? I have not come on here and defended her, I have given an honest review on what happened, the kid was respectful and thoughtful in the short time I was with her and I had no problems with her, would I go back after what I have read I'm not sure I would.
I feel your comment was out of order, people on here are always having a go at posters not posting reviews and when you do you have to put up with shit like that.

Offline smiley9

What do mean by that? I have not come on here and defended her, I have given an honest review on what happened, the kid was respectful and thoughtful in the short time I was with her and I had no problems with her, would I go back after what I have read I'm not sure I would.
I feel your comment was out of order, people on here are always having a go at posters not posting reviews and when you do you have to put up with shit like that.

Mmmm your first ever Review ???   If She is so Wonderful why has she got 4 Negative Reviews and why did she change her name from Lillie-Rae  :sarcastic:

So your defending her ?  So does this mean your her White Knight  :lol:

I will let other members decide.

Offline denno

So you must be blind or stupid, again I have not defended anyone

Offline smiley9

So you must be blind or stupid, again I have not defended anyone

So are the 4 members who gave her NEGATIVE Reviews Blind and Stupid also ?

Why has she changed her name ?

Offline denno

Offline SalmonJunkie

No idea, but he left a positive review of Lillie Rae so no idea why he has a bee in his bonnet about you leaving a positive review.

WG’s change their name frequently, even the much loved Emily18 / Emily@19 etc and the walking barbie doll that is Angel have changed their names & made new accounts during my punting lifetime.

Offline denno

Cheers Matey, I only wanted to contribute to the site but after this hassle I don't think I will bother again

punter1088

carry on reviewing, girls can change their service, ive read a few reviews on here in the time ive joined up, some1 can have a bad time and some1 a good time with the same girl.
positive reviews are not a guarantee. get your count up and then usually people take you more seriously, i was tempted by harmony but im not getting stabbed in chelmsy hodod. not the best part of town

Offline denno

Cheers, it as just that thought my integrity was been questioned, the girl may have mood swings for all I know, I only met her for a half hour.
Maybe she felt sorry for me I don't know, but she came across as very friendly and eager to please.
I try not be to be so touchy and thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Offline smiley9

Cheers, it as just that thought my integrity was been questioned, the girl may have mood swings for all I know, I only met her for a half hour.
Maybe she felt sorry for me I don't know, but she came across as very friendly and eager to please.
I try not be to be so touchy and thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Okay Denno yes its best not to be so touchy on a forum like this  :lol:

Also we do get a lot of WGs/Pimps/Touts posting Fake Fluffy Reviews on here especially if its there first post it looks a bit dodgy ?

However from your responses I now think you are a genuine Punter  :thumbsup:

The first time I met Lille-Rae I also had a good punt and gave her a Positive however the second time I saw her it was almost like visiting a different girl  :dash:  She was very cold and seemed like she was on something ? As echoed in her Negative Reviews by other punters.  :thumbsdown:

Good luck with your future Punts and looking forward to reading your future Reviews!

Offline oldmanking

carry on reviewing, girls can change their service, ive read a few reviews on here in the time ive joined up, some1 can have a bad time and some1 a good time with the same girl.
positive reviews are not a guarantee. get your count up and then usually people take you more seriously, i was tempted by harmony but im not getting stabbed in chelmsy hodod. not the best part of town

Is this 'chemsy hodod' anywhere near Chelmsley Wood?  I had a brief foray with a bird who lived there (from hartlepool by birth) but after getting attacked by her ex on the first night i stayed over I vowed never to revisit the place after dark.  Still got the two scars; one on right thumb & one on top of head, where he tried but failed to knock me out with a wrench; to show for it...lol.  Safe to say this place won't be getting my money; however you spell it.  :scare:

punter1088

Chelmsy hood is chelmsy wood. People call it hood as its a area that is a bit of gangs gangster related activities

Offline oldmanking

Chelmsy hood is chelmsy wood. People call it hood as its a area that is a bit of gangs gangster related activities

If you use a sat-nav, I do hope you enter the postcode and not the area name; as who know where you'd end up? Chelmsley Wood. lol.