Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_luisa_69  (Read 4401 times)

1 review(s) for sexy_luisa_69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drwho

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £40

Flat in Central Croydon near Holiday Inn Express.
More than one girl at the address.

Photos are genuine (which seem to be changing alot on the profile over the past couple of days, but all are real).
Sweet young Romanian girl with a fit body, small tits nice arse and tight pussy. Said she was 19, which is believable enough.
For £40 I wasn't expecting too much, but as she was pretty and young was more likely to be a bit forgiving in the service.

Nothing major to complain about though.
Small amounts of light kissing on offer only.
She seemed to warm to me a bit, but still no tongues.
No problem allowing RO either.

She's tight, and would have had me cum quickly some days. Didn't today though and felt like I got my moneys worth.
Definite clock watching going on. Also told me to slow down a few times but I got away with OWO, Mish, doggy, spoons and picked her up above the bed (what's that one called? :rolleyes:)

Had much worse for more money with uglier bigger girls. For £40 I was happy, but would be more critical if it was (for eg.) £60 30 mins.

london

get your self for STD test mate

BB listed 

Online Meursault

BB listed
Invariably a poorly edited profile which actually means OWO, otherwise AGREED - AVOID

Offline 235711prime

Her profile looks liked she's pimped! 

Sad really. 

Offline King Nuts

In the photo of her showing her arse and wearing the white fishnets, it looks like the word 'pus' is tattoo'd on her hand.

Offline drwho

In the photo of her showing her arse and wearing the white fishnets, it looks like the word 'pus' is tattoo'd on her hand.

I think it says "Elis"

Offline joshwinkers

Invariably a poorly edited profile which actually means OWO, otherwise AGREED - AVOID

I doubt it in this case as she clearly has bareback on offer for £20 more, but didn't charge drwho that amount for owo. It's a shame as she's pretty cute, but one to definitely avoid imho.

Offline SWLondon

BB listed

Comments like that do make me LOL.  I refuse to BB WG's but if you rubber up you aren't any more likely to catch anything with a BB girl than any other girl

James999

Comments like that do make me LOL.  I refuse to BB WG's but if you rubber up you aren't any more likely to catch anything with a BB girl than any other girl

Yeah ok  :dash:

:vomit:

london

Comments like that do make me  :scare:

Get urs self for test ASAP

batista

yeah of course it makes you LOL, perhaps you better lick creampie pussies then.

Offline drwho

Yeah, on reflection, RO probably wasn't the smartest move.
Apart from that, I thought others may be interested, but it seems not. :rolleyes: