Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Ebony Therapist Ruislip  (Read 6383 times)

Offline spiritualsoul

Been to see Bekki on few occasions - however, seems to be away just now as phone keeps going to voicemail.

Bekki is a large Ebony lady with an awesome pair - I am not good with sizes but lets say watermelons  Very softly spoken and instantly calming and carries out the massage at her house where parking is easy to find.
She offers a variety of massages but I have opted for the relaxing, sensual (as she refers to).  Massage is very good and she offers a choice of oils if this is important to you.
As well as providing a very good massage there is no hesitation that HE and teasing is on offer as there are plenty of reach unders, ball teasing and CC swipes throughout while on the fromt.
On first visit I was happy to see how things went and upn turning over there was prolonged cock play - she knows how to handle your tool leading you to a very explosive climax.
Not sure if there is any sex on offer (I did not ask) but on subsequent visits she has got naked and allowed full access to her breasts and plenty of fingering.
All for £60.
Great VFM

External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

good review i have 2 questions how old is she and also what dress size and is she pretty?

Offline spiritualsoul

Hi,
Thanks - not as good as many reviewers here !
40s but looks after her facial features.  She is pretty yes.  Would say 14/16 dress size - she is a large lady but very lovely

Offline Muff licker

mm the sap is rising wonder if she gives a blowy?

Offline spiritualsoul

I am hoping to visit again to see.  I naturally have more of a cautious approach and see how the therapist responds.
She herself offered to remove tunic so maybe there is more to offer
Let me know if you get through to her

Offline RAJEC

Thanks op, this is an interesting find...  :thumbsup:

You say she does topless, fingering etc on subsequent visits - what did you encounter in your first visit?

:hi:

Offline spiritualsoul

Very prolonged and sensual HE

Online sparkus

Quite a find, I often get PMs asking for ebonic FBSM.

I would settle for just naked HE, no need for all the trimmings.

Offline Muff licker

i have texted and called her but the phone is turned off

Offline spiritualsoul

Sparkus - this has been my thoughts too.  Actually rare to get such a wonderful (naked) HE ....not rushed and done with care
Shame if she is not responding anymore

Offline spiritualsoul

Do let us know if you arrange a session ML

Offline Muff licker

I just got a response but it was too late for me but she sent a nice text saying she will be working again tomorrow

Offline RAJEC

Very prolonged and sensual HE

Thanks - to avoid confusion, she remained fully clothed?

Online sparkus

Good to hear she's working then, I have long sought help for my unbalanced chakras.

Offline RAJEC

Good to hear she's working then, I have long sought help for my unbalanced chakras.

Does one hang lower than the other?  :D

Offline Muff licker

Rajec
Quote : on subsequent visits she has got naked and allowed full access to her breasts and plenty of fingering.

Offline spiritualsoul

The clothed HE was equally awesome

Offline RAJEC

Rajec
Quote : on subsequent visits she has got naked and allowed full access to her breasts and plenty of fingering.

Thanks muff, but I was clarifying about the first visit  :thumbsup:

Offline RAJEC

Sounds great! Hopefully I can sample the delights of subsequent visits soon though!

Online sparkus

Hmm, if I knew more was potentially on offer and she had such awesome chebs I'd leave in a foul mood for not getting it.

Online sparkus

OP, would you say she's near any of the Ruislip stations? I'm not driving over there just for her but I can wait until I'm working out west if it's just 20 mins extra tube.

Offline Sunny

Is she African or Carribean? Tall? Assume more on table with regular visits or pay extra in cash?

Offline IdRatherBeABra

OP, would you say she's near any of the Ruislip stations? I'm not driving over there just for her but I can wait until I'm working out west if it's just 20 mins extra tube.

Not OP, but a bit of googling of her phone number turns up other ads which give a postcode that’s about a 15 minute walk from either Ruislip Manor or Ruislip Gardens, not what I would call terribly convenient to the tube.

In spite of that, I tried ringing her up this morning. But every phone call that I made went straight to voicemail. I dropped her a text so we’ll see if she gets back to me..

Online sparkus

Yeah, straight to voicemail for me too. OK, she's rare in this game but make a bit of effort love!

I'm keen but I'm not going to trek that far for a clothed HE on the promise of 'more' on successive visits, which may or may not happen due to the trek involved.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:11:16 pm by sparkus »

Offline IdRatherBeABra

She ticks enough boxes for me that I’m willing to take a punt even on the chance that she won’t get her kit off for the first visit.  But she may be a hard one to get a hold of!

Offline spiritualsoul

Ha - yes, this voicemail of hers must be brimming!!
She is from South Africa

Offline Silver Birch

I might give her a try but perhaps wait until she has worked her way through this queue from here  :D

Looking forward to reading others experiences, if you manage to get in before me!

Online sparkus

There's not a lot of black providers in London, I suspect Maisie and Love (plus that granny in East Ham) have a seen a lot of the same client base. I know the black woman on Gumtree in Leytonstone can be coaxed into topless HJ (according to PM on here) but when I called she yelled at me "I only give massages, if you want a happy ending then go somewhere else!" (I merely asked prices) so I ended the convo there.

Offline Sunny

Called her a few times this week goes straight to voicemail

Online sparkus

Same here. Perhaps she's taking time off for Chinese New Year too.

Online Beesman

like others, Im sure, not been able to nail this lady down. Had a couple of text replies with the promise of working days but they come and go with no sign of actually working.  Maybe theres enough of us waiting that my turn has yet to come. As soon as im successful I'll post a review....

Offline spiritualsoul

I too have not been able to see her.....ha, I have kept all you waiting!!!!