Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela - Middleton  (Read 1427 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only

communications with Angela were excellent - and even though i messed her around a bit with the time - traffic hold ups etc she was very understanding
anal and CIM available for £70
easy to find flat and buzzed straight up
offered a shower which i declined as was not needed
soon i was naked - Angela was topless and started some good OWO - before she removed her knickers and allowed my fingers in both holes
plenty of spitting during oral before she covered me up and rode me anally in reverse cowgirl - very vigorously it has to be said and i shot my load into the bag all too soon
Angela was very hygienic and cleaned up thoroughly
plenty of time left and Angela said that there was plenty of time left for round 2
so as soon as she got me hard again it was into doggy and this time i was able to pound away up her arse for ages
eventually i ran out of steam - not her - she was more than happy for me to bang her arse as long as i wanted - before i had to stop
Angela disposed of the cover and we kissed and cuddled until time was up

i was thinking of giving Angela a positive but unfortunately facially she didn't quite do it for me - but she is not unattractive and has a great body  and a cute arse to bash in doggy - and is very pleasant to chat to
also the was a bit too much spitting on me cock during OWO
finally the anal was a bit too easy as her arse opened up very quickly and at the end was gaping wide open - it's nice to have some resistance
but at £70 for a 30 min anal session you can't go wrong

marlboro20

Offline cueball

marlboro20

Absolutely Cue... but other write-ups do mention that facially she's not drop dead gorgeous

Online frankc

Reads like a good honest review to me, It's his review, each to there own, he can rate it as he see's fit

Offline davey.edwards1969

Hi guys
As I said I did think of giving angela a positive because the service was good
It's just it's nice to be a little bit attracted to the girl and sadly I wasn't although others may well be

Offline threechilliman

Hi guys
It's just it's nice to be a little bit attracted to the girl and sadly I wasn't although others may well be
Yep, if you're not attracted to her it'll take the shine off things. You review and rate as you see it. We can all read and decide for ourselves if its a deal breaker for us.

Offline Home Alone

Hi guys

That's right enough, davey. As our colleague from t'other side of the Pennines, Mr Fishyfoo, would note, "YMMV".

When I look back st some of my earliest Reviews on here, I'm sure that there are some I'd grade differently if I were writing them today.