Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlueMoonRosie - Whitechapel TOFTT  (Read 1600 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

New profile, and I've always thought blue hair was quite hot, so for this price I wanted to try

Comms: Quick and efficient via text

Place: Well known flat near Whitechapel, the same as Julie's and GFE Kama's. I've had nothing but good experiences there so I assumed it'd be a good one

The girl: Pics don't lie, that's pretty much her. Her face is a bit more round than the picture (good angle probably), and she has a bit of a tummy, but I thought she was hot. Had a visible scar on her back, didn't have a chance to ask about it

The meet: She welcomed me with a quick chat, then went on the bed and we started kissing and boy was she eager. Way too eager if anything, I have to breathe as well! All in all it was ok kissing but a bit too aggressive on her side to really appreciate it. She immediately took my dick out and started jerking it FURIOUSLY. Like squeezing and everything, it was honestly painful and I had to tell her to stop it.

She has a beautiful arse and a nice body overall with small, perky tits. Once I was done with this we moved to a - very eager again - OWO. It was good overall, maybe a bit too aggressive again rather than sloppy. Then we moved to sex. On the plus side, she took it like a boss. Followed my every position, made nice noises, it was overall pretty good except maybe CG where she didn't really ride me.

I then asked for a handjob and I don't know why I asked for this. She went again with the furious, squeezing, fast jerking motion with no lube holy shit that was bad. I tried to guide her but she'd just do it like that, I guess inexperience? I asked her for OWO instead and even then I had trouble finishing because she just goes berserk. Ended up telling her to lay down as I came on her body since my own hand motion was needed there.

After I asked for a shower and she told me I couldn't because she had another client in 10 minutes. New to the business and conveyor belt? This won't last long

I left and checked my watch: left exactly 28 minutes after coming in. Not a clockwatcher for sure!

In the end... I wouldn't say it was necessarily a bad meet as I feel like I left satisfied. But there were too many bad sides to make it a positive

The good:

- She's hot. Well if blue hair is your thing of course
- She's ok to follow your instructions and gets into it
- Sex was good
- OWO wasn't bad

The bad:

- She probably thinks a dick works like an almost empty toothpaste tube and tries to squeeze it like it was a mission. Worst handjob ever
- A bit too eager overall when kissing and BJ
- Conveyor belt, I was refused a shower after the punt

I won't go back, but I feel like I had a good time overall

Offline king tarzan

Seems a novice.. time will tell... blue hair  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 08:07:14 am by Sinz »