Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Flirt Reading  (Read 1538 times)

24 review(s) for Kylie Flirt (16 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MScience

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met with Kylie in Oct 2018.

Called to arrange same day 1 hour incall @135

Based at the  time just east of reading central near the college.

Arrived and received a friendly reception full on DFK. Offered shower drink.

She is slightly curvier than expected. Photos slightly out of date and some angled not to reveal too much.

I did end up paying 140 though. I didnt have any fivers to hand and handing over the paperwork with five 1 pound coins ratting inside seemed a bit off. But as another punter mentioned setting the price at 135 to get 140. For looks/age 140 is on the steep side for the area around Reading.

But I cannot fault the service. Great OWO, sloppy BJ. Excellent GFE. Will see her again, she tours around so have to be on the look out when next in Reading.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Veritas

Saw her a few years back.  Definitely a solid unit...think less slimline wine cooler and more big spacious American fridge freezer but I do remember she was v cheerful and gave great owo

Offline sensualencounter

Saw her a few years back.  Definitely a solid unit...think less slimline wine cooler and more big spacious American fridge freezer but I do remember she was v cheerful and gave great owo

+1 but really filthy and up for anything (she insisted on cim and swallow and wanted a second load all over her face after a vigorous bout of sloppy DT and face fucking and head upside down hanging off the bed) and also really friendly and smiley with it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP. Sounds like Kylie might have improved her game since I saw her last.

Saw her first around 2013 in West Ken where a posse of Hungarians were camped. Fairly lean then and a good fuck. Tried again a few years later and she had porked out badly. She's short and can't really carry the extra weight well. Service was tired and I distinctly remember her stubbly pussy when I went down on her. Put me off trying again.

Offline downthehatch

Saw her about 18 months ago as per my review. Netural for me as she is very weathered and services weren’t that amazing.

On her profile - I think the photo called ‘waiting for the yummy’ is most accurate. She is definitely MILf category now and not a young hottie.

Offline king tarzan

Been around a long time and it certainly shows..

R E T I R E M E N T. ......
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:31:33 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac