Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl Stanmore/Queensbury HA7  (Read 9335 times)

1 review(s) for Lizzy XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw her for the 2nd time today and now in a nice large double room at the same house.

Hungarian with a lovely attitude. DFK, OWO, RO, and finished with sex. Her English is not the best but improving

Cute as fuck

Another great VFM girl @ £80/hr

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23365.0

cornbeefinspector

thanks steve, added to the HL  :drinks:

Offline bestbefore

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Can't say that I like that big tattoo, still she does look really cute...  Onto the HL, then    :)

Cheers, Steve2!

Offline Steve2

Have you gone off Xena?

No mate. Saw her yesterday and I will probably see her tomorrow and/or Thursday

It's nice to have a bit of variety

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Saw her for the 2nd time today and now in a nice large double room at the same house.

Hungarian with a lovely attitude. DFK, OWO, RO, and finished with sex. Her English is not the best but improving

Cute as fuck

Another good one you have found, glad to hear she offers a good service, and at £80 an hour. ;)

helmsdale

Lovely eyes but is she really 4' 7" as stated in her interview ?

Offline DH

She looks familiar, and 15 min with the bus.
Will give  her a go as soon as i get my £££  :D

Offline Steve2

Lovely eyes but is she really 4' 7" as stated in her interview ?

No. About 5'3''

Offline riker

Doe she have long hair or has she shaved part of it? One pic shows long hair, other shows sort of shaved on one side.

Natural bush or shaved?

TIA

Offline Steve2

Long hair with one side partly shaved. Bush shaved

Offline punk

Long hair with one side partly shaved. Bush shaved

just to make it clear

pussy shaved.

one side of hair shaved.

there fore only bald down below.  :D

vt

Nice one Steve...I like that buzz cut on a girl, reminds me of an old fave of mine, Mariah from LMP...and she wasn't a shy girl either!

Offline Steve2

This one is new and eager to please. Maybe it will change after she has been shagged multiple times daily but I hope not.

At the moment she certainly likes fucking

Offline bbois77

Cute as fuck

Who else is in same house? Whereabouts is Xena located, is she working next week?

Offline riker

Thanks for info. Her communication skills are seriously annoying, trying to book her, rang her earlier, she said ok, now she doesn't seem too sure, sending me meaningless texts, i call her, no answer.

This girl, Diana, who is does FBSM is based in the same place (i saw her last week) : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will post a review on Diana.

Offline DH

I've been away from the punting scene for almost 1 year decided to start again and wasn't sure to take my chances and go for someone new and close to me or see someone I've seen before and was more or less assured for a good time. In the end I decided to go for someone new so I've seen her on Wednesday night nice girl 22 years old she said which I believe is true 2 months in London and she doesn't like the weather (figures) pretty much as Steve said took a while to figure her entrance door which is on the side and not infront of the house, it was dark couldn't see much. I was late and I had to reschedule 30 min later and it wasn't a problem. She looks as her pictures tattoos, pierced tongue and upper left side lip.

Good find Steve cheers

Offline Steve2

Thanks for info. Her communication skills are seriously annoying, trying to book her, rang her earlier, she said ok, now she doesn't seem too sure, sending me meaningless texts, i call her, no answer.

She doesn't answer her own phone. They have a receptionist who ,I am pretty sure is NOT at the house. She does pretend to be the girl you are calling to book though

Offline riker

She doesn't answer her own phone. They have a receptionist who ,I am pretty sure is NOT at the house. She does pretend to be the girl you are calling to book though

Haha, she kept insisting she was Cheryl on the phone - obviously not her when the Cheryl i met couldn't speak much English.

Anyway, Cheryl the pro is attractive, delightful, enthusiastic and wants to have fun. What a difference from the Romanians! Came all over her front the second time, breasts, stomach, maybe legs too! (sorry guys!). She wiped it off with wet wipes, hoped she had a proper wash afterwards. (The shower is pretty rubbish btw).

Offline riker

Bush shaved

I wouldn't say her pussy was smooth shaved, but wasn't prickly either. There was trace hair, so i would say more like very finely trimmed.

Offline Steve2

Maybe I caught her on a good day

Offline punk

som2083

HI Steve

She hanged from 26 years old to 22 years old

Offline Tonyleung

and? what do you want Steve2 to do about it? Hang her back?  :diablo:

som2083

Sorry, I means she *changed* from 26 years to 22 years old

4 years younger now  :diablo:

Offline riker

Looks like she has moved to Luton  :(

som2083

Yup....

I booked her today and is scheduled at 7:30PM today。 I manage to found that out myself this morning

What a shame. She should inform me since is booked (I booked a week ago)

I have to look for my back-up plan

I have to book Kira black for 7:30PM External Link/Members Only

OMG, she looks very old. I say bye to her and look for another back-up plan

Then, I found sweet lili xx
External Link/Members Only

She only to oral with condom and sex with condom. I have no choice and go ahead since I am very horny. In fact, I like to suck breast and oral with condom ONLY

She was young. But, not like the picture. But, her breast is huge and she is young. Oral with condom and breast relief for 30 mins(£50)

:dash:

Anyway, is better than nothing

Offline Tonyleung

Offline Steve2

Looks like she has moved to Luton  :(

And another couple of girls at the same place who look OK. Maybe worth the short trip up the M1

Offline ddfun

I met her a couple of weeks back as she is local.......I had agreed an hour booking but when I got there dhe said she could only do half. I walked. I then got a call back from the maid and said there was a misunderstanding and would I come back? I declined but then received a couple of texts saying she was sorry and cos she was so nice about it I called back and went back.

Glad I did as Cheryl is smoking hot, great body. Great service despite her saying she was very tired (broken English). DFK, OWO, sex in a number of positions but a poor massage. I would go back as I think on a better day the experience would be even better.  She's moved to Luton now but thats a short trip from where I am.

Offline Steve2

Cheryl's profile has been taken over by a fat bird

Review is now totally useless

Offline ddfun

Or could it be that she's been on the doughnut diet......either way....gutted. She was a gem in her original form.