Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy Suzzi AdultWork  (Read 1260 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ihateaero

External Link/Members Only
I saw Suzzi a few weeks back at her place in Horwich. Good communications from the start. Once I arrived on her road, she guided me to her door while I was on the phone. Presumably to avoid me knocking on the wrong door! It’s a neat tidy flat and we chatted on the sofa for a few mins getting to know each other. She admitted her photos are a little old but she’s a tidy looking woman. Not much makeup on when I saw her, but she was on her way to her proper job. Nice Bolton/Wigan accent. We allowed our hands to wander and had a few gentle kisses. We went into her bedroom (again very neat) and she undressed me. Her boobs are beautiful and all natural. She’s in good shape for 46. Very tidily shaved pussy and ultra clean. We snogged and groped each other for a while and she gave me some very enjoyable OWO. Her pussy is totally symmetrical and very soft. I love giving oral and I licked for quite some time. Suzzi got very wet and pushed my head deeper into her whilst running her fingers through my hair which I really like! She came noisily and then onto more OWO. Time was moving on so she put the rubber on and guided me in for some mish with more snogging. Her pussy is very tight and felt fab! Then into doggy to finish. I had a great view in her wardrobe mirror of me banging her from behind! Wonderful! Another chat while we cleaned up and got dressed. A nice goodbye kiss and I was on my way. £120 for an hour. I’m sure I’ll see her again.

Offline Winterspirit

I’ve enjoyed a few visits to this lady, not had a bad time yet. Splendid pair on her!