Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 5star mercedes - Walsall  (Read 2698 times)

3 review(s) for 5STAR MERCEDES (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Laskila

rang her on the morning of the punt. gave me the hotel name, rang her again when I was in the car park of the hotel, she gave me the room number. Always get a bit nervous when entering hotels in case I cant find the lifts/ stairs straight away and the receptionists starts asking questions, but I just confidently walked in and found the lift straight away. She answered the door, standard sexy knickers and bra. Face was pretty enough, curvy body and a bit of a belly in all honestly but I wouldn't class her as a bbw, but a cracking arse to be fair. Handed her the £70 for half an hour, then she gave me a good covered BJ, then went down on her, rimmed her then doggy. As mentioned in the previous review she did some weird fake noises as we were having sex and talked dirty throughout the whole punt which was a bit annoying and off putting if anything. After i cummed on her tits, we had a little chat as I got dressed, just usual small talk then left. Overall it was a decent punt, but I doubt I would return just for the fact that I don't get to punt very often and I like to punt with as many different girls as I can, but I would recommend her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Was this in Walsall? She gave me radio silence after I got to the hotel.

Offline Laskila

Yep walsall, sorry forgot to mention.

Offline Walsalllad15

One of the worst punts I've had was with her

Offline jimgooooo

shes got magic tights too. the floss part is just not there

Offline Punterperson1971

shes got magic tights too. the floss part is just not there
Magic tights  :wacko: :wacko: