Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicxxxx - South Wimbledon  (Read 2723 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hometown

External Link/Members Only

Decided on the spare of the moment to see Jessie, £140 for an hour including anal. She is well reviewed but my 2 cents worth is below:

Comms were good, quickly responses to my text and arranged appointment last minute dotcom.

Based in South Wimbledon, shit hole of an area but loads on cheap parking. Her flat has private access and seems to work there alone, the flat itself is ok.

I found Jessie friendly, sexy girl and seems to be into sex. She is packing some weight in a good way and keen to please. Not sure why she don’t see blacks, her asshole seems well traveled and she can take a pounding. Great OWO & CIM.

The only negatives is she is close to her expiration date. Still has a few years left before she goes into the milf category, but I think her best years are behind her. But like I said, I found her a sexy polish girl.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had it in her bum once and I didn't find it all that great. Was not able to pound that ass. She didn't try to stop me but it just felt like too much of a squeeze so was kind of uncomfortable for me. Not enough lube etc.

Great tits though. Seen her twice. Would see again but not for anal. YMMV of course