Author Topic: 'C' - Panviman Thai Massage - Liverpool  (Read 5867 times)

Offline sailor_man

'C'..... Apparently her name is just 'C'

External Link/Members Only

Date: 29th January 2019

Price: £40 - 60 mins

Location: Liverpool City Centre. - Panviman Thai Massage

So.... not much to say, and although the massage was good, it's a negative review because lets face it lads..... this isn't a massage review site.

I walked past and seen an absolute stunner, early 20's slim, asian girl enter, I carried on with my walk and thought I'd give them a call.
A sweet voiced girl with excellent English answered and said there was 6 girls on.

Booked and went straight round.

Side street, off street entrance, buzzer and straight into the lobby. A few girls sitting and walking around and all were very attractive, the least attractive was the receptionist, but not bad, and a chubbier girl I seen at the end of the hallway.

I was shown to the room by the receptionist (this is where I should of asked for the girl I seen enter).

Who enters.... the chubby one  :dash:

A decent hard massage though, but ZERO... I mean ZERO sensual interaction.

Now.... I need to know who this is (in a tunic.) I think the other might be a bloke.

External Link/Members Only

Maybe will try again...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 07:41:10 pm by sailor_man »

Offline JRWK

Sorry it wasn't a great experience ..  :angry:

But thinking about your comment in the previous Panviman review, I think this might be a case of the dick leading instead of the head!!   

I know the feeling tho, been there / done that myself  :hi:

Offline Fiddlersferry

Probably best to pre book when you phone, ask for Sophie or Kylie, twins, both stunning looks, and both offer all the extras, you cannot go wrong :P

Offline george21

Hi.
What do you mean with "all extra"
 :hi:

Offline Fiddlersferry

All the extras that you would get from a massage parlour? HE, Topless, B2B and oral, but these 2 girls are not cheap, but they are beautiful7 and young.

Offline steveee

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 92
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi I know Kylie does  oral. Didn't know her sister Sophia did. Any comments welcome  Cheers S
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline sailor_man

Hi Lads.

Winner.. thanks for the recommendations. Will try again soon.


Offline maccacart

Anyone had a kylie or Sophia blowjob? Had a massage from kylie but been put off by price of the extras, not knowing the quality.

Offline Fiddlersferry

Had a BJ from Sophie when she was at Hatta, she asked for £80 and because I was thinking with my cock instead of my head i gave in, it was ok, nothing special.

Offline Twotall

Had a BJ from Sophie when she was at Hatta, she asked for £80 and because I was thinking with my cock instead of my head i gave in, it was ok, nothing special.

Well we’ve all done that mate. Goes with the territory so don’t feel bad

Offline maccacart

Thanks. Little info on kylie it seems

Offline steveee

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 92
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
All the extras that you would get from a massage parlour? HE, Topless, B2B and oral, but these 2 girls are not cheap, but they are beautiful7 and young. Hi Fiddlersferry. Could you please message me as I cannot send messages Much appreciated  Steve
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125