Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy anji Good punt in my book, Preston  (Read 1190 times)

Wooderz

External Link/Members Only

I visited her in Preston but she seems to be in Coventry now.

Attractive and enthusiastic, good comms, good body, good attitude..

Worth a return visit If I would ever be in her area..

Check her free gallery out.

what I saw there is what I got. Lovely shapely woman with a cute pussy..  a good session and not too pricey.

marlboro20

Hope you're not getting paid for writing all this total crap

Wooderz

Hope you're not getting paid for writing all this total crap
I hope you are not getting paid to read it..  :thumbsup:

Offline Moby Dick

"a good session and not too pricey."

I am glad to see you are being positive by contributing, but...

What was good about it. What services were included/extra?

What was the price?

Wooderz

"a good session and not too pricey."

I am glad to see you are being positive by contributing, but...

What was good about it. What services were included/extra?

What was the price?
I'm sure it was either 40 or 60 for  15 min or half hour..

She was eager and everything I wanted was OK by her, but I had no need for "extras" so easy punt .

I saw a neg review after I put this up for her but my experience was obviously different because she was pleasant with me.. I guess its personal taste of course..

Offline Moby Dick

Are you sure you are sure?
And what services did you want?

I'm sure it was either 40 or 60 for  15 min or half hour..

She was eager and everything I wanted was OK by her, but I had no need for "extras" so easy punt .

I saw a neg review after I put this up for her but my experience was obviously different because she was pleasant with me.. I guess its personal taste of course..

Wooderz

Are you sure you are sure?
And what services did you want?
Pretty sure.. she's 50 and 70 now though for quick ones.. I generally just go for standard shag. Admire the view, perhaps a bit of kissing on both sets of lips, hide the salami and chuck me muck.. Like I said, no complaints from me when the lady is pleasant, friendly and looks so good..

Offline chrishornx

interesting ...no reviews for ages then 2 in an hour and different regions

when did you see her in Preston?

Offline scutty brown

didn't realise she'd come back up north........she's one of a number of girls who belong to a Russian gang based in the East Midlands. I reviewed her two years or so ago. She's Bulgarian and dominated by her Russian boyfriend

Also trades as "Electra'', this was my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132877.0
and this was her then VS profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

has a habit of coming to Preston or Blackburn whenever Nicole disappears back to Leicester or Nottingham
Nicole's profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:11:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline cueball

Hell fire, have you seen the pic of her poo shute.... What the Fuck has she had in that... A thermos flask  :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:55:14 pm by cueball »

Offline Moby Dick

Doesn't have anal on her likes list, so I guess she won't be doing that again.
Hell fire, have you seen the pic of her poo shute.... What the Fuck has she had in that... A thermos flask  :D

Wooderz

interesting ...no reviews for ages then 2 in an hour and different regions

when did you see her in Preston?
Was a year or more ago. I Haven't been on here much since I registered ages ago and was asked to put some reviews up so gave it a shot. Both reviews are old visits.. I didn't do them both today in one hour, that would have been a challenge for sure considering the 100 plus travelling distance.. :hi:

Offline chrishornx

Was a year or more ago. I Haven't been on here much since I registered ages ago and was asked to put some reviews up so gave it a shot. Both reviews are old visits.. I didn't do them both today in one hour, that would have been a challenge for sure considering the 100 plus travelling distance.. :hi:

clearly an ordeal to do both in a day with so much travelling. equally an ordeal getting round to doing a review... no use waiting a year when the SP has moved away

try to be more informative with your reviews....costs services provided etc.

Offline scutty brown

If memory serves me correctly, one photo showed a dildo the size of a baseball bat hard up inside