Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aelita Diva and other agencies  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Lakislakis

External Link/Members Only
Booked her on the second attempt, she must be busy.
This was a really good experience.
Comms good and efficient.
Place at South Kensington, not the usual CC, but not far away from it.
Nice bedroom, bathroom.
She is very pretty, very very close to pictures.
White soft skin, no tattoes.
Lips and tits enhanced but in a nice way.
She has a good attitude and goes with the flow.
I did not go very wild, but she was happy to do owo to start with. I got rather very excited and asked for Jonny quick. First round was short completed in mish. After a break and chit chat a second round attempted. Also started with owo and some DT but to no completion as I have hit that age... I think cim would have been ok.
Alarm to warn for the last 10 mins went off.
I think I will return when moneys allow. These 200 I did not regret, but I may need more time myself.
Recommended.

Offline PLeisure

Does she kiss? Any good... deep FK, or just light pecks?

Offline Lakislakis

She does kiss ok, more than pecks but doesn’t snog your face off.

Offline Jeffe

Cheers for the review OP I phoned Diva to book her a few days ago and they never got back to me with a confirmation  :dash: sounds like she might be worth seeing though if the agency can actually do their simple job!

Online Topkat

I saw and had a good time with this one a year or so back.
DFK was on the menu back then.
Your review OP makes me think a repeat may be in order.

Offline Jeffe

I saw and had a good time with this one a year or so back.
DFK was on the menu back then.
Your review OP makes me think a repeat may be in order.

Appreciate the OP admits they didn’t go that “wild” (not a criticism btw, different strokes and all that) but do you reckon she has a wilder side?

Online Topkat

Appreciate the OP admits they didn’t go that “wild” (not a criticism btw, different strokes and all that) but do you reckon she has a wilder side?

From what I can recall I would say yes. It was a while ago but I do remember giving her a fairly hard finger fucking & she really went for it in CG.
BUT I did see her when she was fairly new and fresh, after a year she may have picked up the bad habits and pull her punches, especially as she now seems to be a busy girl.

Offline Lakislakis

And now priced up by £50. Like stock exchange market clearly.