Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK - Rural outside Burnley  (Read 1276 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smoothpunter

School Girl Kate - Burnley

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kate in Nov 2018. I’d messaged her about 18 months ago and as per her profile intimates her having so many messages she never read it. Keeping seeing her name pop up on reviews I made a bit of an effort to contact her. What worked for me was seeing if she was working that day and spotting on her profile if she’d logged in early (say 8am) and messaging her on AW. 2nd time I tried she answered on AW and arrangements made via text and phone call. So looks like she will check latest messages coming in on days she working.

As mentioned numerous times it’s right in the middle of knowhere, country park type parking near by and plenty of dog walkers and ramblers. You can blend in with a waterproof or dog lead!

Kate warned me when I talked to her that she doesn’t look like her pictures. She was stood behind the door so the first look I got was her in her school girl kit. She’s pretty, fresh faced, you’d chat to her in the pub, maybe not a 9 but a solid 8. Now she’s 26 so way beyond a schoolgirl and in reality the whole schooly thing doesn’t do it for me. She hadn’t asked me so went for the safe option of putting it on. Quick snog in the hall and whilst she has maybe a few pounds extra than her pics she isn’t heavy at all, a regular 26 year old size 8. Nice tits and trim body. Followed the nice arse upstairs to the bedroom complete with waterbed. Quick conversation on requirements and she instigated OWO by dropping to her knees and getting my cock down her throat.

An hour of dfk, OWO, she demanded reverse oral, mutual masturbation, bit of rimming on her and lots of different positions. Kate really went for it in reverse cowgirl and I filled the bag. We’d been going for a while and worked up a sweat, quick shower as too close to the hour for round 2. She’s enthusiastic in bed and worked hard during sex, she knows what she likes as well and whilst not dominant is vocal in telling you her preferences.

£100 all inclusive and well worth the effort of getting in touch. I will return but a few others on the HL first.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:10:19 pm by smoothpunter »