Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Euston, London  (Read 1559 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline SLondon2016

Ameera is very well reviewed on here and after meeting Dee last year I had Ameera on my Hotlist for a while. I hardly use UKE but kept an eye on Ameera on there as she doesn't have an AW profile anymore.

The Booking:
£150 for 1 hour

Comms:
This is clearly a hit or miss with Ameera and she seems to go through stages of disappearance. I gathered she has a life outside of this work and steps back when she feels like. However, this time round she was very efficient with booking via text and even text me a day before to confirm the booking.

Air bnb in Euston. Private, discreet and nobody around. Easy to find and Ameera was very clear and helpful with directions.

Appearance:
I've seen many opinions on here regarding Ameera's appearance. to me I would score her an 8/10 at the lowest. She has a sexy figure (seems to have gained size judging by old reviews). I would state her figure as Slim Thick. Slim waist and big bum which is perfect. Lovely tanned skin complexion, nice height and dresses to impress. She haas an accent too, I think she grew up in Czech Republic.

The Meet:
Entered the apartment and was greeted very warmly by Ameera with lots of kissing and naughty touching. The 1 hour booking consisted of full on naughtiness. She seems to genuinely love this job and enjoyed giving me pleasure throughout. Services included DFK, Rimming, Oral Without, Protected sex in many positions. Overall she gave me everything I wanted with great enthusiasm. No need to go into full on details as she's heavily reviewed on here. I was with her for over an hour easily and we did speak a lot towards the end and she's cool, warm and friendly. The only down point is her Oral can be very toothy at times.

Overall:
Top girl, clean, friendly and lots of fun. The only thing I would say is her oral was quite toothy. For me it was manageable but if you're sensitive this could be quite an issue. Other than that she is great value for money.

Would I return: YES! Possibly for a duo meet in the near future.

Link: External Link/Members Only