Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kama_ of Aldgate - still working?  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Packer

Hi Gents,

External Link/Members Only

Kama in Aldgate was my regular for a period of about 6 months in 2012, when I visited her during the single week in every month that she used to work. She reduced her schedule towards the end of 2012, and then around October 2012, she told me she'd stop at the end of the year.  I pleaded for a final birthday treat in 2013, but that never happened.  She said her profile may be used by her friend around that time.....I did see her friend who was really good, but Kama was still the one for me.

I loved Kama and I'd say she's definitely in my top 3 of all the WGs I've seen over the years. As well as the usual stuff, she is really intelligent, has a great personality and was great to converse with.  To me, she provided one of the best GFEs I've ever had. Sometimes when I walked into the hotel room, it really did feel like I was coming home to my lover, she had a sensuality that only a few WG's have.  She oozed feminity.

It surprises me that her profile is still up, more than a year after I think she stopped working.  I almost wish she'd just close it so that I'd stop yearning for her return!  I see that she/someone still logs in from time to time as well, so who knows if she is planning a return some day.

So dear Kama, if you are reading this, and you are not planning to return, please close your profile!!  :wacko:

Do any of you fellow punters or possible former Kama regulars, know any more about this wonderful woman and her whereabouts these days? PM me if you wish. 

Offline MancSean

I tried on many occasions to book her never got the pleasure. Has an appointment once but as I was on my way she texted me and said she was unwell and would I see her mate which I did. Can't remember mates name and profile no longer exists on AW but was a very nice punt

waxman

Offline lewishamguy

Sent her an email  about 2 weeks ago, I see she logged in today but no reply she didn't even read the mail don't know what's going on her :rolleyes:

Offline bestbefore

I was lucky enough to see her once about 18 months ago. Great punt, really full on and into it.
But sadly looks as if she has quit the business.
She occasionally logs on, probably to collect pg income!

disgracedpolitician

Is this her? I had my eyes on Kama a few months ago, and I think the girl in her old profile (External Link/Members Only) which has been removed, is the same as the one in the above link.

I think it was last week, I stumbled upon a profile (Juliet) that has the pictures of the same girl, but that profile (External Link/Members Only) is gone too.

Offline bestbefore

Is this her? I had my eyes on Kama a few months ago, and I think the girl in her old profile (External Link/Members Only) which has been removed, is the same as the one in the above link.

I think it was last week, I stumbled upon a profile (Juliet) that has the pictures of the same girl, but that profile (External Link/Members Only) is gone too.

No, thats not Kama - she had a shock of curly blonde hair - I doubt she would straighten it, dye it brown and crop it.

disgracedpolitician

No, thats not Kama - she had a shock of curly blonde hair - I doubt she would straighten it, dye it brown and crop it.

My apologies. I guess I had a different Kama in mind.

Offline bestbefore

Check out her profile.
Looks as though she is planning a comeback!

About time, she is a great punt.

Offline lewishamguy

Check out her profile.
Looks as though she is planning a comeback!

About time, she is a great punt.

Yeap will keep an eye on her profile when she's back :)

Offline HappyLarry

She got in touch with me recently stating she can only do outcalls. I emailed her back with times and am waiting for a response. Need to get her new number as old one is not working (even though she did textbme a few weeks ago in it, so not sure what's going on there).

I agree gents. Good times! Cannot wait for her return!!

Larry

Offline bestbefore

Thats a bugger if she will only be offering outcalls.

Saw her in a well known Aldgate East hotel before, I wonder why she isn't planning to use it again?

really hoping she returns - one of my top 10 punts.

Offline HappyLarry

^how long ago would you say you saw her?

Offline bestbefore

^how long ago would you say you saw her?

I think it must be over 18 months ago that I saw her.

Offline Packer

This is great news. Great shame about the outcall only though.

Offline HappyLarry

Gents,

Am closing in on a booking with Kama. Potentially looking at a mid week meet. Will keep you posted but there some recent feedback on her profile that says she's a no-show. Do gets crossed I meet and fingers crossed its the same girl!

The OP posted on here saying that when Kama went away he saw her replacement. Can he elaborate on what she was like? Just in case I get another lady turning up instead of the original Kama.

Larry

Offline Packer

Gents,

Am closing in on a booking with Kama. Potentially looking at a mid week meet. Will keep you posted but there some recent feedback on her profile that says she's a no-show. Do gets crossed I meet and fingers crossed its the same girl!

The OP posted on here saying that when Kama went away he saw her replacement. Can he elaborate on what she was like? Just in case I get another lady turning up instead of the original Kama.

Larry

Larry,
Did Kama initially respond to an e-mail you sent on AW?  Sounds like she did...I sent her a few messages during last year and got nothing back (in fact most were not read), so just curious.  I assume you're arranging an outcall with her?

Kama is very genuine and will most certainly inform you if someone else would see you in place of her.  She did that with me, and I'm sure she would to others. 

Her friend who I met was called Jessica.  She had 3 pictures on her main profile page, and a private gallery.  The 3 pictures have changed...there are only 2 now and they are different to those on the original profile

It looks like its the same Jessica that I met in the 2 new pics.  It states that she's in Guernsey (albeit not logged on for a few weeks).  Jessica was also very pretty, smiley and gave a great GFE.  So even if you did meet her instead of Kama, you most certainly wouldn't be disappointed.

Let us know how it goes, if you meet the real Kama!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 01:29:33 am by Packer »

Offline HappyLarry

Kama finally responded to me after about 10 messages sent randomly over the last year and a half.

I still tried calling her mobile but that was off and it finally was switched back on again recently but she has yet to pick up and only responds to text.

Tried to book her in for a morning meet today buy she cancelled (sighting long working hours, tiredness etc and she apologized). Now trying to sort out another date and will get back to you.

Re Jessica, she looks very nice! I will persist with Kama and let's see who turns up. I hope it's the original and hopefully she writes back to my new request to meet.