Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beast???  (Read 3388 times)

jjpsweet

Sasha699.
Hi guys. Irish guy here with a first post. My phone won't let me copy and paste the adultwork profile address but search by name for sasha669. Am I really reading this profile right? I.e. bestiality???

Offline Pauluk1

If this is the profile you referred to External Link/Members Only  She may look like a beast but no mention of beastiality as far as I can see.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
If this is the profile you referred to External Link/Members Only  She may look like a beast but no mention of beastiality as far as I can see.

SHe does! She says "I may ... charge extra for some of the weird stuff like beast"...

:scare:

jjpsweet

That's the one. In the profile she states that there is a discretionary charge for beast

Offline Pauluk1

Just read the profile again and it does mention it.  Too many lagers I think.

vorian

As far as I'm aware beastiality is one of the few things you cannot mention sell on AW. Could be wrong but it's like the fisting video rule, thumbs out ok,  thumbs in upload deleted.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
As far as I'm aware beastiality is one of the few things you cannot mention sell on AW. Could be wrong but it's like the fisting video rule, thumbs out ok,  thumbs in upload deleted.

bestiality, rape, incest ... can't remember the last one, I know there's four STRICT rules that you aren't allowed to mention or advertise in your profile.

The President

bestiality, rape, incest ... can't remember the last one, I know there's four STRICT rules that you aren't allowed to mention or advertise in your profile.

Underage/school ?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Let the 'beasts' fuck her, I wouldn't not when she offers bareback.

Offline NIK

It would seem anything goes on AWank. As I say I'm waiting for necrophilia to turn up.  :rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

My punt with katrina81, or whatever her current name is, was borderline bestiality based on her looks, and borderline necrophilia in that she put in the effort of a dead person, and had the wit, charm and intellect to match. 

Offline Straife

Disgusting. Reported that nasty skank.   :mad:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline myothernameis

jjpsweet are you sasha669 woof woof  :D :D :D :lol: :lol: woof

jjpsweet

I'm just a dogsbody to my wife..

DaveMugabe

It would seem anything goes on AWank. As I say I'm waiting for necrophilia to turn up.  :rolleyes:
They have necrophilia being advertised - anyone in the NE forum will tell you fucking Logan Montoya IS necrophilia.

DannyJames

It might never turn up as the numbers who are into it are dwindling. They are a dying breed  :D :hi:

Offline myothernameis

Profile gone!

Does one think someone reported her, when it came to sex, she likes it doggy style,

She gets £120, and fido get some dog biscuits 

vorian

Sailormack

Can you imagine taking Fido along for his first punt and  him turning his nose up at that  munter :cool:

Offline myothernameis

Another small victory for punters and UKP.

She could still re appear on AW, but I would hope AW pass this on to the police, and tell them, she might taking aprt in bestiality

vorian

She could still re appear on AW, but I would hope AW pass this on to the police, and tell them, she might taking aprt in bestiality

I'm sure she will be back, I very much doubt she is actually into bestiality, just a stupid prossie who has no idea about what makes a good profile or what real punters want.

Offline Corus Boy

Can you imagine taking Fido along for his first punt and  him turning his nose up at that  munter :cool:

Turning his nose up or putting his nose up?  :lol: :lol: :lol: