Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha 22 B&S with Zara 22 - Croydon  (Read 1498 times)

10 review(s) for Bianca 0 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arrived was made to wait. When waiting got too much and was about to leave got text saying Aisha was ready. Got to the door and it was Zara that let me in

found herattractive and had a nice ass so stayed

Child birth had taken its toll on her stomach and tits but other than that good body and she looks like the pictures(though they are air brushed but you can still see some of the stretch marks on her belly)

No english but nice girl

Round 1:
OWO: Good with lots of spit
CIM: Did not flinch and there was about 5 days backed up so  :hi: to her

Round 2:
She quickly went back to more OWO
Missionary

Refused doggy due to length but just as she finally gave in and was about to bend over another punter with another girl im assuming Aisha started making trouble and I decided to cut my punt short. Got some money back and got out of there pronto

Another reminder that I need to try to stick to solo wg's where possible just dont't have for drama

Offline Samtito

Zara look like her pics? Thanks

Offline Helloyou75001

How tall is she? Does she have saggy ugly tits now?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Arrived was made to wait. When waiting got too much and was about to leave got text saying Aisha was ready. Got to the door and it was Zara that let me in

found herattractive and had a nice ass so stayed

Child birth had taken its toll on her stomach and tits but other than that good body and she looks like the pictures(though they are air brushed but you can still see some of the stretch marks on her belly)

No english but nice girl

Round 1:
OWO: Good with lots of spit
CIM: Did not flinch and there was about 5 days backed up so  :hi: to her

Round 2:
She quickly went back to more OWO
Missionary

Refused doggy due to length but just as she finally gave in and was about to bend over another punter with another girl im assuming Aisha started making trouble and I decided to cut my punt short. Got some money back and got out of there pronto

Another reminder that I need to try to stick to solo wg's where possible just dont't have for drama

Did you manage to record your session?

punther

How tall is she? Does she have saggy ugly tits now?

tits wern't great tbh

good ass though

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 07:51:48 am by Sinz »

punther

what was the drama?

after the punters time was up he hadnt cum

he started demanding she either finish him off of give him his money back
also started saying he needs BB to finish and the wg was refusing
ended up getting the maid on the phone and the discussion was more of the same, asking him to leave but he wasnt leaving
then randomly someone started bangining on the front door...not sure who it was but it was persistent for like 10 mins
back in the room heard both the punter and the wg threatening each other with police

Offline last_days_of_logan

after the punters time was up he hadnt cum

he started demanding she either finish him off of give him his money back
also started saying he needs BB to finish and the wg was refusing
ended up getting the maid on the phone and the discussion was more of the same, asking him to leave but he wasnt leaving
then randomly someone started bangining on the front door...not sure who it was but it was persistent for like 10 mins
back in the room heard both the punter and the wg threatening each other with police

damn, yeah that is really distracting

Offline Brazilian Martian

No surprise that this happend in Croydon

Offline Helloyou75001

Just zoomed in her picture.. does she has grandma saggy tits?  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only