Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Barbie (Top Draw Performer) - Acton  (Read 3574 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Barbie is one of best performer I've met, Thai or otherwise.
She's been on my HL since our first meet a little over a year ago.
So check on her location every now and again as she moves around often, mainly up north. Was quite surprised to see she was touring London.
Read Driver's  :thumbsup: review and saw she was leaving on the 26th (I confirmed this during our meet)

Called up a couple days ago and spoke with the maid to arrange a meet later that day.
The postcode took me nowhere near the actual address so had to walk a fair bit after parking up.
She was a bit annoyed but I apologised and explained why and her attitude was more perky.
Gave her £70 for 30mins I strip off. Quick wipe down and she goes to work on my pole.
Good spit polish, deepthroating and HJ for about 10mins. I insisted she go longer and I had to stop myself from nutting in her mouth as I knew it was one pop session.
Dom and can she climbed on top for CG, sitting and squatting. She has this technique where she slowly grips your shaft with her punani as she comes up and release going down, fucking amazing :yahoo:
She is very tight and can take a pounding for such a petite chick. I was amazed I able hold back and go through a few more positions, RCG, mish, spoons and doggie where I finish by dispensing my little swimmers into her mouth.
She suck it all out and continued for a couple 2mins. :dance:

I lil convo with her measuring my cock against her hand and making the usual big dick jokes and says she's done for the night :lol:
I clean up and leave.
10/10 for this little lady. Will be seeing again is she's back in London.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Good Asian girls with genuine photos and positive feedback here, that aren't just massage with HE can be hard to come by.

Shame she's not in London more often.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:14:05 pm by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline SamLP

She is very tight and can take a pounding for such a petite chick.
She couldn't take a pounding with me. Told me not to go hard when I was pounding her.
Glad you enjoyed though.

Offline BoShek

She couldn't take a pounding with me. Told me not to go hard when I was pounding her.
Glad you enjoyed though.
She was gritting her teeth but didn't complain, so that was encouragement for me to drill away  :lol:

Offline Siliconfan

Glad you enjoyed though.
Surely if you're a bit big for her you could enjoy a more gentle session? Personally the most glorious of cums are at the end of a few long, slow strokes in and out of a tight Asian pussy, usually feels like she's milking the juice out of me.