Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady ~ Chelsea  (Read 2292 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

A bit of this: I fancied a bit of Gilfy action, so after reading-up on the No.1 punting site decided on Crystal. No fannying about to set up. A phone call, a text, and all systems were go. I'd say Crystal is maybe 55. A decent bod, plenty of meat on them bones, certainly not what you'd call flabby.

A bit of that: The sex bit was pretty good - well, I certainly enjoyed myself. Decent FK, awesome RO, shallow OWO and half a dozen positions requiring various levels of bendability and athleticism. 

And a bit of the other: Ratings wise, we're looking at about 7.5 out of 10. It was decent enough, but possibly I was expecting Crystal to be filthier and as a result she didn't really press my buttons hard enough. Doubtful I'd return, however, I enjoyed her company and she's a good, solid provider.

:hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah I reckon late 50s possibly older. But she has a great body! And what beautiful ass!! She is a very good SP!

Online rockharders

You can't go wrong with Crystal. Great SP, great attitude, very sexually turbo charged milf.