Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX & lucylou05 (Duo) - Central Manchester  (Read 1667 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
4 review(s) for lucylou05 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Links:
JessicaXBabyX - External Link/Members Only
lucylou05 - External Link/Members Only

These girls have been reviewed very recently as a duo here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237210.0

Comms: I arranged things through Jessica. Her comms were prompt, polite and enthusiastic sounding. Upon arrival her directions were also clear. It seems like she's significantly improved her comms in the past year or so based on this comment:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230961.msg2354364#msg2354364

Price: £110 for 30 mins (£100 plus a £10 extra charge for OWO from Jessica).

Location: Decent flat, about a 5 min walk from Deansgate station. The bedroom and bathroom were perfectly fine.

Looks:
Jessica: Her pictures all look accurate and many of them seem very recent. Her tits I think are just about C cups. Her nipples are perky and her tits are natural and have an impressive shape and firmness to them. The same applies to her arse although it is on the small side nonetheless that's mostly to be expected given that she's slim and her claimed size 8 definitely seems right. She has a very good body and a slight natural tan. Her pics don't show her face but in person, facially I thought she was good looking and she somewhat reminded me of slimmer, tanned and slightly younger version of -xHannahx-, as per my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145955.0 (unfortunately she seems to have retired although she was working again briefly just before last Christmas). She claims to be 25 and that could be right, I thought she looked around mid-late 20s.

Lucy Lou: Her pictures all seem fairly accurate however there are a couple of daft and unrepresentative filtered ones in her gallery but they are obvious. Facially, she looks like most of her photos. She claims to have B cup tits and that definitely seems right. They're small, somewhat soft and cute. One of her nipples is pierced. Her profile says 28" chest which sounds a bit too slim, I'd have guessed at least 30" (not that I particularly care). The vital stats of her profile claim she's size 8 but the written text of her profile says size 10. I think she looks like a size 10, probably on the small end. She's still pretty slim and has a good body but her skin isn't as taut as Jessica's. Her arse has a bit more meat than Jess's and it's definitely nice, indeed it kind complements Jess's. She claims to be 28 and that might be right but I'd say she looks around early 30s.

Service: Both girls were friendly and had good attitudes from start to finish. There was plenty of good DFK from Lucy and this continued throughout. Kissing isn't on Jess's likes list and she did also make it clear during comms so I didn't even bother to try. Both took turns to give OWO and both were good in terms of technique. Jessica also delivered good deepthroating and at various points pretty much tried to facefuck herself (note that I'm only an average size). The balls weren't neglected either.

While Jessica sucked me off, Lucy offered to sit on my face - I was happy to accept and she was obviously happy to receive RO. At one point I was gently rubbing Jessica's pussy and she warned me not to do it to her clit but she said it in a polite/friendly manner - it certainly wasn't an issue. We moved onto sex and actually Jessica started in cowgirl (possibly because it was early afternoon, as per the FAQ on her profile and her comments in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230961.0) and she was enthusiastic (although I was also distracted by Lucy).

Unfortunately, due to having had some unexpected but not unwelcome morning sex and having had a punt the day before, it wasn't really happening for my poor old tired willy (I probably should've pushed the meeting back a bit but I couldn't be bothered as it was already arranged and fit into my day nicely). Went back to receiving good OWO with DT and opted to finish by being jerked off where they also had some lube to assist with this. They offered tits or arse to finish on (or a combination). Jessica's profile suggests facials are a £10 extra and Lucy's profile doesn't mention it however she does seem to offer CIM (at discretion) unlike Jessica who doesn't. As such, if you want any of these, it's definitely worth asking beforehand. On this occasion I really wasn't fussed (and indeed I only go for CIM or facials very occasionally, as my mood takes me). 

There was no girl on girl action but I expected that as it's made clear on Jessica's profile (in the Duo tab). I definitely got my full time and at no point was I rushed.

I don't often care for duos that much but's it's still somewhat likely I'll be back at some point to see these two again and/or I might see Jessica and XxLucyLovesitxX (External Link/Members Only), who I've seen numerous times both solo and as a duo with a different girl (see her reviews for more info: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10858). Nonetheless, there are other options out there including girls who offer more services and/or girl on girl action but they tend to be more expensive, often a lot more. There are also cheaper options such as duos at Sheridan's of Salford which are only £65 for 30 mins and include OWO (and CIM if the girl/s offers it). I've had a number of good duos at Sheridan's but of course to get the most out of it, it's best to choose girls who you know are very happy to work together and ideally girls you've seen solo first too.

Overall: These girls work well together, it was definitely a satisfying punt and I left happy. I probably wouldn't bother to see either of these girls solo (due to other options) but I am happy to see them again as a duo at the current price.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 06:28:23 pm by NigelF »

Offline aquilla

Links:

Unfortunately, due to having had some unexpected but not unwelcome morning sex .....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Love it! Don't you just hate it when the OH fucks up your punting plans!

Offline am97190

Now that's what you call a review. Always a lovely read Mr Farage. Got to get meself booked for a duo with these lovely ladies soon!

Offline wolfiesmith69

great review and a good choice of girls-must do it 1 day !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac