Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia - Tooting Broadway  (Read 729 times)

4 review(s) for BLONDE_EXPLOSION  (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Payyourwaymate

Quick review for a quick visit.

External Link/Members Only

Location Tooting broadway, a 2 minute walk from the station. Easy to get to and safe as it is literally just of the main street.

Comms Because I have been to this place before I did not call or text. As I happened to be in the area trying to buy something which i did not get in the end :cry:   I just turned up and buzzed to see if any girls were available. The madam-san was in the middle of cleaning whilst she let me in.

There was a choice between 2 girls. Picked Lia. She looks 80% like her pictures. She is not as tall as her pictures make out to be and not as streamline either but that's photoshop for you  :unknown:. Still looked great so no problem. Her Tits are fake and I suspect she had arse shots as well but the feel was great so no problem.

Price paid Paid £60 for a quick 30min session. OW and a couple of positions. OW was slightly above average, massaged my balls whilst blowing which was alright. Done 3 positions which she was quite enthusiastic so no problems there. I don't do FK so no idea if that was on offer  :unknown:

However, I accidentally slipped my index finger in her arse mid cowgirl and she didn't let me know. I only felt a weird sensation on my finger and thought wft is that! :scare:. Only when i brought my hands to my face later on in another position I realised  :lol:

Overall no problems, standard service left feeling satisfied but not overjoyed. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps anyone interested in the profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

I only felt a weird sensation on my finger and thought wft is that! :scare:. Only when i brought my hands to my face later on in another position I realised  :lol:
:lol: :lol: :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :wacko: :wacko: Quality!  :blush:

Offline peter purves

Is she a 'worthy' Bubble Butt thread contender??

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yes I do think so, its very firm and round with proportional sizing. So to answer your question yep.