Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura superstar is off the radar. Any ideas, retired or a new alias?  (Read 2231 times)

charley11

Her website and AW profiles have both been removed.  Anyone have any info?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Her website and AW profiles have both been removed.  Anyone have any info?

No...her AW profile is still there. Link to 'My Naughty Website' is missing, but her itinerary shows Kingston and Reading this week (3-6 Feb)....

Has anyone seen her lately? during the day or evening?
I've not had the pleasure for a while as her availability has not coincided with mine.....would love a catch up with her though.... :P

charley11

Ah found it.  The AW search function didnt get it for some reason...Anyway I last saw her in December, awesome as always

Offline Yorkle

You may want to check her profile....she's leaving  :(

I've yet to see her (tried many times, but unlucky with timings) but will need one last push before she's gone.

Offline ciscoxxx69

You may want to check her profile....she's leaving  :(

OMG.....a very sad day  :(
She will be missed........I will certainly miss her  :(
She taught me a lot about this Punting m'larky and gave me confidence to go out and have fun... :kissgirl:
She also gave me some sensational, memorable times.........especially 'The Train'  :cool: and my first 3sum (with Izabella)........ :cool:
I must try and see her again before she makes her new life..... :rose:

I for one will wish all the very best!  :drinks:

partickphil

If I remember correctly her last "retirement" lasted less than a year and caused a bit of a stir after she lied about getting married on the other forum. Her regulars need not fret, she'll be back, no doubt with another story.

charley11

Personally I'm not concerned if she does something other than what she says in future.  Good luck to her

Offline Silver Birch

Laura has been on my hotlist for a long, long while (currently in the top 2!).

I guess the retirement announcement might make her very busy, but will the experience be just as good, or will she be more focused on her retirement as she will no longer be trying to build repeat clients.

Shall I book..... shan't I......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Jagman

I have seen Laura twice and had a great experience both times. But I have tried to book her a number of times over the last month and not had any response to my texts. I was wondering if she was just keeping her profile up to date to sell her picture gallery.

Offline Silver Birch

I have seen Laura twice and had a great experience both times. But I have tried to book her a number of times over the last month and not had any response to my texts. I was wondering if she was just keeping her profile up to date to sell her picture gallery.

No idea how long this has been up, but profile says "PLS NOTE NEW TEL NO"

Offline ciscoxxx69

I called her and texted her today on her new number and spoke to Sylvie? (Her PA)
Trying to see her Thursday in Reading.... :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Laura has been on my hotlist for a long, long while (currently in the top 2!).

I guess the retirement announcement might make her very busy, but will the experience be just as good, or will she be more focused on her retirement as she will no longer be trying to build repeat clients.

Shall I book..... shan't I......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

You definitely should.....Different to Sexy Leticia for You, but a fantastic whirlwind of sexual pleasure. You'll use every piece of furniture in the room.....and you'll be lucky to get your trousers off before being hauled into the bedroom.
Fuck...I need to see her myself again....it's been too long!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I guess the retirement announcement might make her very busy

I don't know what her AW page said when you posted that, but now (at any rate) it makes no reference to her retiring. It says she's moving to New York; and it wouldn't make much sense for it to say, as it also does, "I will occasionally visit London" if she's hanging up her stockings. It sounds to me more as though she will make occasional transatlantic tours.