Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 45 mins with Camilla Raine - Beautiful lady, highly recommended  (Read 2969 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Puntingdaveuk

A rare occasion found me in Nottingham yesterday and with some free time in the afternoon I have a quick look at who was available on AW and then did some subsequent research on this fabulous site.

One profile stood out and that was Camilla'so

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick text to check availability and diaries aligned so I confirmed a 45 mins appointment for £100. Asked for sexy secretary outfit, great,  owo and dfk. All agreed.

Off I went and her place is a lovely private apartment near junction 25 of the m1 and easy to find. A few security gates to negotiate but pretty straight forward.

First impressions were great, dressed as requested and looked very sexy in the glasses. I grabbed a quick shower and we got down to some great dfk. Camilla is a good kisser and this soon led to owo which I thoroughly enjoyed. Nice attention to cock and balls and great technique with some decent deep throat action too. Next up was 69 where I got to taste that lovely pussy of hers. With excitement levels rising the condom was placed on and several positions adopted. Given her oral technique was so good I decided to pull off the condom and get her to do some nice edging and finish the visit this way. Plenty of deep throat,  hand action action and action and actioned surprise CIM finish gave me goose bumps.

Shower to finish and I stayed for another 10 mins having a really good chat with Camilla about life. Top girl, great body, super tight pussy and would definitely return when in the area again.

Offline Belgarion

Did you get a massage as well?

Offline NervousJ

It’s no good I’m going to have to visit. I bet she looks faf as a secretary in specs.

Decent price £100 for 45mins.

Offline Belgarion

It’s no good I’m going to have to visit. I bet she looks faf as a secretary in specs.

Would suggest you read other reviews before you do. Something stinks about this one.

Offline Puntingdaveuk

No massage and I wouldn't want one anyway. Why are you questioning the review?!

Online badsin

I'm with NJ, I'd quite like to pop some baby batter on her boobies  :hi:

Offline Puntingdaveuk

In fairness her boobs are quite firm...great if that's your thing. I wouldn't really say it was mine but her bj and tightness more than compensated for it.

Offline Grenadier36

She's definitely on my list  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline nbarnes

She's got enough past greens and looks FAF - it's enough for me to have a throw at 45 mins.

I also hope the recent bad reviews (and her replies) have encouraged her to buck her ideas up a bit.

Offline Picti

Would suggest you read other reviews before you do. Something stinks about this one.

NJ's been punting in the EM for a while, so I'm sure he's read what he needs to.

In the interest of fairness there are several punters who rave about her (including the OP) and she had a good reputation. My concern was an apparent deterioration in performance over the last year, and a few less than favourable reviews. The way she so readily blamed punters for the "grey" and "red" experiences they had was of further concern. I don't feel as strongly about her as you apparently do, but I know which way my intuition takes me.

Anyway, I anticipate another glowing "green" for her in the near future  :rolleyes:

Offline Belgarion

No massage and I wouldn't want one anyway. Why are you questioning the review?!

I've been here a long time and can smell collaborative reviews or coached reviews a mile away.

Offline Belgarion

NJ's been punting in the EM for a while, so I'm sure he's read what he needs to.

In the interest of fairness there are several punters who rave about her (including the OP) and she had a good reputation. My concern was an apparent deterioration in performance over the last year, and a few less than favourable reviews. The way she so readily blamed punters for the "grey" and "red" experiences they had was of further concern. I don't feel as strongly about her as you apparently do, but I know which way my intuition takes me.

Anyway, I anticipate another glowing "green" for her in the near future  :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he can speak for himself. The site is designed to help punters and I gave helpful advice.

Not sure why that bothers you.

Offline Picti

I'm pretty sure he can speak for himself. The site is designed to help punters and I gave helpful advice.

Not sure why that bothers you.

I'm absolutely certain that he can read and research a punt for himself.

Nothing about you bothers me.

Offline Grenadier36

I've been here a long time and can smell collaborative reviews or coached reviews a mile away.
Collaborating in Sherwood?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, I’m pretty ok with the life and times of Ms Raine.  :D

I will see her at some point, as a betting man, I don’t think it’s too much of a risk. If it’s shit, we move on and never see her again.

The dilemma is if she’s good and you do a review... :lol:

Offline Grenadier36

I will see her at some point, as a betting man, I don’t think it’s too much of a risk. If it’s shit, we move on and never see her again.

Pretty much the same plan as me, she looks FAF, as with any WG it's a punt on the day in terms of what service you get

Offline Puntingdaveuk

I'm not here to cause an argument and with the greatest respect although I've only just started posting reviews on this site, I've been in this game for over 18 years and had my fair share of awful and decent punts.

I respect your right to be a cynic and question things but I will only write what I feel is a fair reflection of the services I have received. I have nothing to gain here other than contribute to the site and help others whigh after all these years is something I would like to do.

Offline Picti

Pretty much the same plan as me, she looks FAF, as with any WG it's a punt on the day in terms of what service you get

As known UKP / UKE punters I doubt there's much risk involved for either of you. My observation is that Ms Raine is very astute; absolute masterclass with the UKE media!

For the record, I have nothing against her. Neither do I underestimate the physical and psychological demands of having sex with several men every day. In my opinion (and it is just my opinion) she probably sees a number of punters that exceeds her ability to offer a consistently good service. At £150 p/hr I think that's an issue of concern; a punter has a right to believe that he's buying a quality experience.

Offline Belgarion

I'm not here to cause an argument and with the greatest respect although I've only just started posting reviews on this site, I've been in this game for over 18 years and had my fair share of awful and decent punts.

I respect your right to be a cynic and question things but I will only write what I feel is a fair reflection of the services I have received. I have nothing to gain here other than contribute to the site and help others whigh after all these years is something I would like to do.

Okay. No worries

Offline Belgarion

I'm absolutely certain that he can read and research a punt for himself.

Nothing about you bothers me.

Of course Pixie

Offline Picti

Nothing bothers you at all Pixie  :sarcastic:

Well certainly not "pixie" and sarcasm emojis. Bless you!

You've had a bit of a howler on this thread.

Charging in with automatic accusations against the OP, then lacking the grace to concede you might be wrong.

Directing an experienced punter with 59 reviews to read reviews, and then trying to defend that as "helpful advice" instead of conceding it was merely simplistic and unnecessary.

Camilla seems to significantly affect your sensibilities, and if that influences your behaviour toward other punters then perhaps you should explain why she bothers you so intensely. Has she hurt your feelings?  :unknown:

Offline Grenadier36

Charging in with automatic accusations against the OP, then lacking the grace to concede you might be wrong.

Directing an experienced punter with 59 reviews to read reviews, and then trying to defend that as "helpful advice" instead of conceding it was merely simplistic and unnecessary.

Camilla seems to significantly affect your sensibilities, and if that influences your behaviour toward other punters then perhaps you should explain why she bothers you so intensely. Has she hurt your feelings?  :unknown:
Do you need a lie down pixie?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

Do you need a lie down pixie?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure that brand Belgarion will appreciate the inference that he needs back-up!

As for you, you may have noticed that I've had no interest in you since the point you were no longer able to use UKE to anonymously bad-mouth UKP punters.

It's nice to see you posting more regularly on here, and generally in an appropriate manner. You can have the above comment for free.

Offline Belgarion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Picti

The trite and desperate response of a man who has nothing. You finally got a reaction...disappointment!

Offline Belgarion

The trite and desperate response of a man who has nothing. You finally got a reaction...disappointment!

Of course Pixie  :sarcastic:

Offline Grenadier36

:lol:  :lol: :lol:
Not enough rage. Maybe with his info collecting shenanigans he should ask for a name change to NottsWolf?  :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:27:11 am by Grenadier36 »

Offline Picti

:lol:  :lol: :lol:
Not enough rage. Maybe with his info collecting shenanigans he should ask for a name change to NottsWolf?  :bomb:

Oh dear! It's a backward step to be a sock-puppet sycophant to brand belgarion.

PS - the information is in the thread  :unknown:

Meh, you can have that one for free too.