Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else noticed loads of Brazilian girls profiles arriving in SE?  (Read 757 times)

Offline Billy the kid

Might be just me - but seems like there is an over population of ‘so called’ Brazilian girls arrived in the SE (must be pre Brexit LOL).

A few examples:-
External Link/Members Only

There are loads more across the SE and Kent.
Appreciate some might have been around a short while - but I’ve also noticed many with Zero A/W feedback and they don’t look particularly Brazilian!

Offline Waterhouse

Yes... I've noticed this too.  I live in Surrey but only 'meet' in London nowadays, but I still like to check AW to see what's going on locally and have definitely seen a higher number of Brazilian Sps and WGs in my area.

Having said that, the EE brigade (Romanian,Bulgarian and Hungarian) are still the most prevalent; also a fair number of British WGs (mostly munters) too.

Offline Muff licker

One thing i have noticed is that AW has been shit since December

Lord Gwyn

Might be just me - but seems like there is an over population of ‘so called’ Brazilian girls arrived in the SE (must be pre Brexit LOL).

A few examples:-

There are loads more across the SE and Kent.
Appreciate some might have been around a short while - but I’ve also noticed many with Zero A/W feedback and they don’t look particularly Brazilian!

There are even loads arriving in Eastbourne. They must be desperate that's all I can say. And yes, a lot of them don't look Brazilian.

Offline Makkk1963

New type of predictive text Brazilian = Romanian possibly

Offline bobby1973

brazil is the new ee country

i do love the way they try too convince us
just look at their photos
you can tell straight away they are not brazilian

and they seem to be staying in the same places as the roms did

Offline cooperman

Yes, they all seem to be on a weekly or 2 week rotation
often coming back every two months

it's great really if you find one you like
then you can give yourself a hit of escitement when they're back in town

more often than not they know their schedule a few months in advance so know when they are back
so it must be organised

they are generally Spanish or Portuguese
with fairly good English
but never really go for any kinky stuff or roleplay
(whatever it may say on their profile)

Offline brianglo

Was talking to someone I know who works in borders. Reckons a lot of Venezuelans trying to get in.