Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Deepthroat Pro, Gateshead  (Read 2661 times)

4 review(s) for Morgan xx Gfe  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline psychosis

External Link/Members Only

Irregular punter but regular lurker so couple of reviews to contribute to the forum.

Got an itch one afternoon a few weeks ago so checked out Adultwork, and noticed this girl, and in particular her name.  Not loads of feedback on Adultwork and no feedback on here, so took a risk (which is normally a bad idea, but was feeling horny).  Comms very good - prompt replies, understanding when I got delayed by traffic.

Downstairs Tyneside flat near Saltwell park.  To say it was basic would be overselling it - room was literally a bed with a wardrobe in the corner, and bathroom was a sink, toilet and a single towel, but it seemed clean and tidy.

The girl

Listed as 27 which as usual you can probably add a few years to, but reasonably attractive - 6 or 7 out of 10 territory - slim, tall, facially decent.  Pierced nips, shaved pussy.

The meet

Usual entrance of girl behind door and I was happy enough with what I saw when I got in.  She was friendly and welcoming - gave her the cash (£60) I nipped off to bathroom whilst she disappeared off somewhere.  I was sat round for a bit in the room on my return which was a bit annoying (what do the girls do that take so long in those situations). 

When she did return, she asked what I was after - GFE and go with the flow is my standard answer  - and she smiled and dived in with some really good DFK.  Spent a while on this before she worked her way down.  Now her name is true - she can deepthroat like a pro.  Very sloppy, with lots of spit and drool, lots of eye contact and gagging- excellent stuff.  Plenty of attention to shaft and balls on my encouragement as well.  Spent a while on this, and it was time well spent! OWO as well.

Went to return the favour, and she was clean and fresh downstairs - she was nice and vocal and seemed to orgasm a couple of times, which was great for my ego.

Moved onto sex, and this was less good - largely down to a slightly tight condom which caused me to lose erection.  We managed a bit of her on top which was good whilst it lasted.  However, this did reveal she has poor muscle tone in her stomach area - her bouncing up and down revealed an offputting loose flabby section in her midriff - possibly a recent pregnancy?  Didn't notice it at all previously and lilke i say - a bit off putting.  She was nice and tight though and energetic whilst the sex lasted.

After aborting this attempt, she got me hard again with her mouth and we finished with me wanking off onto her boobs whilst I fingered her to orgasm again. 

So overall a good meet, and recommended.  She was friendly and up for most things - didn't ask in detail about full range of services.  Would I return - yes, but given how irregularly I punt, it'll probably be a while.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

bathroom was a sink, toilet and a single towel,

Thanks for the review but I'll give her a miss, how can she keep herself clean.   :unknown:

It's one thing not knowing if they make use of the facilities of a fully equipped bathroom it's another thing altogether knowing the haven't got the facilities.   :vomit:

Offline psychosis

She was clean and fresh down there when i saw her but good point...i could have been first of the day...

Offline aanimator

Could she deepthroat your whole length?

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. As Davie said lack of proper washing facilities is really off putting.