Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle Jen - Liverpool  (Read 1305 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fc Rld 88

So I returned from a family orientated Christmas where I’d shared a room for 5 nights. Needless to say, I had no alone time resulting in a burning desire when I returned to the UK! This was confirmed when I was in the airport - I don’t know about you but I just love them. Whether in Birmingham or Bangkok, they are just a melting pot for beautiful women.

Anyway, I arrived back in the UK and immediately logged on to AW. I had money in my pocket and I was willing to pay. I was hoping to God (it being the season and all) that Poppy Corture was available, but no such luck! I checked intermittently but the line up was sparse and there was little prospect of it improving. So I read the reviews and went for Newcastle Jen. I’m not much a MILF man so I booked in for 30 mins and headed to the apartment, about 10 mins from James Street.

When I arrived she looked a little different to the photos (second time unlucky, see my previous report) but she was extremely welcoming and friendly. She offered me a cold glass of water and immediately began DFK. She pulled down my jeans and began giving OWO. Then, in that Geordie accent we all love because of Cheryl Cole, she said “come on now, get your kit off” ...

Madness ensued! I started with DATY then she said she felt bad that she was getting all of the pleasure and climbed on top of me and rode me furiously. Loads of kissing and passion. I finished in missionary in absolute style ... you can imagine 5 days worth of abstinence flushed out in 30 mins!

We chatted for a while and what wonderful company she is! She allowed me to take a shower and off I popped. Including the chatting afterwards, I was well over the allotted time. Fantastic company and made me wonder if I’m missing a trick by my ignorance towards MILF’s.

£70 for 30 mins and well worth it too!

Offline Hurley

I note a number of her reviews raise a discrepancy between her posted age and what is probably her real age.

Offline Fc Rld 88

I note a number of her reviews raise a discrepancy between her posted age and what is probably her real age.

Yeah, the photographs are either a couple of years old or have been taken from a very favourable angle.

It was a great session all the same!

Offline Goldfinch