Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya - Liverpool  (Read 1276 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fc Rld 88

My heart was set on a nice one hour long session with my favourite, Brianna but, unfortunately, she was on leave! So back to the drawing board. I had shortlisted two others as an alternative to Brianna but again both had signed off for Christmas, so I used the "Available Today" search function  on AW. There were only a handful available so I opted for Tanya.

I’d heard mixed reviews about her services, but I thought I’d give a go in any event. In view of this I booked 30 minutes for 60. Her communication was excellent. A confirmation text within a couple of minutes and I further t£ext half an hour before the session.

When I arrived I was a little disappointed. Her pictures on AW are quite impressive but they don't tell the full story. I would say that they are either airbrushed or a couple of years old.

Her profile is quite clear that she doesn't offer OWO or DFK. She gave me a HJ while I played with her breasts, then gave me a pretty good CBJ. She then moved on top and rode me for a while which wasn't quite doing it for me, so we ended up in doggy where I finished up. She then gave me a decent massage and I left. The sex was quite clinical. There wasn't any passion or connection, but it done the trick.

Link: External Link/Members Only.

Comms - 10/10.

Body - 6/10.

Face - 6/10.

Session - 6/10.

WIR. I doubt it.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I've seen Tanya twice now the last time fairly recently, she is very good with her comms but I think she can come across as being a bit short with people, I enjoyed my last visit and will definitely see her again, compared to the other EE girls operating in Liverpool you get a clean girl (who to me seemed to be well tight down below) in a clean safe flat with a proper bed at a reasonable price, easy location within walking distance of Lime street station, although a limited service with what she does but on the other hand safe sex.

Offline Fc Rld 88

Yeah, I think that’s a fair assessment mate. It certainly wasn’t the worst session, but I guess I was just expecting something different based on her photographs on AW.

Such are the risks of shopping online ;)