Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Brianna 69 - Liverpool  (Read 2357 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Fc Rld 88

Knowing that I wouldn’t have a trip to Europe until at least January, I thought in December I would sample what Liverpool has to offer!

The  lady who caught my eye on AW was Brianna. Her pictures are pretty hot and I can confirm that they are 100% accurate. She is slim, has beautiful long black hair, and piercing eyes. Mysterious but very friendly and chatty.

She is one of the few providers who offers OWO as standard, subject to ones cleanliness. So to test the water, I booked a 30 minute session by calling her and made my way to the apartment, which is a 10-15 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street station.

We talked a little upon my arrival then moved to the bed. Her oral skills are superb. Lots of tongue action and it isn't one bit mechanic or like she is just going through the motions. I shortly turned her on her back and proceeded to DATY before slipping on a rubber and moving in to mish. There was a lot of petting and close body to body action, I loved that she wrapped her legs around me as I pounded away. As I was about to finish, she assumed the cowgirl position and the session ended slightly over my allotted time. She looked a little disheveled as we both got dressed and she joked that I was quite "brutal" haha!

A couple of days later I visited her again and it followed much the same path save that she assumed the position on her side that I’d read about in other reports. However, it was  same great performance and GFE experience. In terms of VFM, she is pound for pound the best in the area. Even in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands you would be hard pressed to find this type of service for £60.

Link: External Link/Members Only.

10/10 - Comms.

10/10 - Session.

9/10 - Face.

9/10 -Body.

WIR. I have done and most certainly will do in 2019!

Online Bustydusty

Cheers I also had a great time with her - just wish she was in Manchester and I’d definitely be seeing her regularly

Offline NigelF

Cheers I also had a great time with her - just wish she was in Manchester and I’d definitely be seeing her regularly

+1

I've not seen her but I'd like to. I hope she at least tours Manchester at some point.

Offline yorkieyorkie

See the few negatives on here put me off as Liverpool is far from my residence. If she toured Leeds I’d give her a ring.

Offline Availableinlarge

Do you like make a sex?   A. yes of course
I think Borat taught her English.

Offline Fc Rld 88

Do you like make a sex?   A. yes of course
I think Borat taught her English.

Haha! I found her level English to be quite good and on both occasions she made a concerted effort to make conversation. I guess it can just boil down the mood of the lady on the day!

Online Blue1878

Brianna is back working in Liverpool, worth noting she has put her prices up to £70 for half hour. I think give the reviews she has received both on her profile and on here she may feel justified. I might get the acquainted

Offline cueball

Mysterious

Oooo, windswept and interesting too I'll bet  :lol:

Anyway, enough of that..... She looks the part, delivers the part and charges the part.

On the Liverpool list she goes... A rare romie it seems

Online Bustydusty

Anyway, enough of that..... She looks the part, delivers the part and charges the part.

I know she has some negative reviews but I was happy to make my first ever punting trip to scouseland - probably the best looking girl I’ve ever been with tbh and service was good :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I know she has some negative reviews but I was happy to make my first ever punting trip to scouseland - probably the best looking girl I’ve ever been with tbh and service was good :thumbsup:
Liverpool is the biggest stumbling block here for me, Liverpool is a real trudge for me. It's quite a drive in time as well as miles.

dude86

I shortly turned her on her back and proceeded to DATY ...

DATY means?

Offline 4xvx

DATY means?

daty. Initialism. (slang) Stands for Dining At The Y. Performing oral sex on a woman with her legs spread.

Offline milkman10

I know shes had a few bad reviews but every time ive seen her she has delivered the goods

Offline Matrix2718

For those thinking of travelling to see her, just a warning, last time I tried to see her I got to her flat on time and when I rang her she said she wasn’t available for another 2 hours. I asked why via text and she said her last customer extended 3 hours. Wasn’t a big deal to me as I don’t live too far away but thought it’s worth mentioning.

Offline Fc Rld 88

:lol: :lol:

Indeed she does and the perfect ROM! Roll on pay day .... !