Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan in Tower Hill – my best-ever!  (Read 1846 times)

31 review(s) for FANTASY COURTESAN (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unless anyone nips in before me this will be 28 straight UKP positives for this amazing Romanian girl. The first thing to say is that for me the superlatives of previous reviews are all true. She is the most skilled sexual performer I have ever met, and in terms of hard work, willingness to please and the intensity of pleasure she gave me I don’t think I have ever had a better punt since I started back in 1983.

This was a couple of weekends ago and the arrangements were simple. She wasn’t showing a green “Available Today” light or a phone number but her profile said she was doing hotel incalls at Tower Hill. I sent her an AW message the day before I wanted to meet and she responded within an hour. When I confirmed by text the next afternoon she asked if I had any special requests, so I said what I’d like her to wear and one particular thing I wanted her to do: fuck me with her strap-on. Unfortunately she didn’t have it with her but she agreed in advance to give me a seeing to with my own 8ins vibrator. (Good thing I wasn’t stop-and-searched on the way!)

I got to the hotel 10mins early and sent a text. She was ready, so gave me the room number and floor straight away. Quite an upmarket place but no keycard needed for the lifts and Camy gave me precise instructions how to find them.

In terms of looks, she is not quite the stunner I had imagined from her artfully cropped profile pictures, but she’s a pretty girl all the same. With a figure like hers in a slinky black dress and stockings and heels, just as I had requested, she was arousing on sight.

I accepted her invitation to have a shower and as soon as I stepped back into the bedroom in my birthday suit she pulled me close for some extra-deep French kissing and sexy fondling. Part One followed my normal pattern of OWO, 69 and cowgirl sex but the quality of all three was thrilling, particularly the OWO. She took my full length (6ins, thick at the base) without a hint of gagging or choking and the speed and power of her suction was incredible. For all the fast pace, her mouth action was smooth and soft with not the slightest hint of toothiness. If anyone else remembers an episode of The Sopranos where Tony got a high-intensity BJ from a shy office girl while he sat back in his chair, it was exactly like that. I can understand why some previous reviewers found it a bit too much, but to me it felt unbelievably good.

Even when we switched to 69 she managed to keep up the same powerful rhythm while responding to my busy tongue with moans and shudders. She was fine with my finger probing her tight bumhole, too. I’m glad I don’t find it easy to climax from oral because that let me carry on and enjoy all these delicious sensations for about 15 mins before I got her to climb on top for cowgirl.

I let her show off her moves first, hovering on top of me and powering herself up and down my pole with no effort from me, but then I pulled her down for more DFK, nuzzling, hugging, groping, tit-biting and butt-slapping. After that I started to put my back into things and soon we were going at it like a steam train while I held her tight and she buried her face in my neck and uttered little squeals of pleasure straight into my earhole.

After I came into the bag with a mighty roar we stayed locked together while we both got our breath back. When she climbed off, the bag stayed inside (yet again… this has happened every time lately), which gave her a moment of concern, but only briefly.

After a rest and chat I got her to put a condom and lube on my big black dildo then I lay back with my legs in the air and told her to do her worst. She offered to use a smaller one first, but I’d been through that routine at home a couple of hours earlier after an enema, so I was fully prepped for a big tool. She started gently, then turned on the vibe action and before long was thrusting it in and out of me with some vigour. Without me even asking she took my cock in her mouth at the same time and tried to revive it (I always lose my hard-on when penetrated). She got it up to half-mast, too. This was the first time in my 60-odd years that I had ever had a simultaneous fucking and sucking from the same pretty girl and I was pretty much in sexual heaven.

I could feel the beginnings of a prostate orgasm starting to build but I can never seem to complete one these days, no matter how intense the stimulation. So after a while I called a halt and she slid the dildo out. At this point there were less than 10 minutes to go and I expected Camy to wind things up. But she wasn’t going to let me leave without giving me another climax. With me lying sideways she wrapped her lips around my cock and treated me to a second blast of full-force fellatio. I was rock-hard within seconds and soon knew I was going to cum again. I can’t always manage it twice in one hour, and when I do it’s usually by wanking myself to a frenzy. Well, here was Camy fellating me to a frenzy and after four or five minutes I spunked my modest second load deep inside her mouth. The bite of pleasure was even bigger than the first time.

After a winding-down chat it was time to go and I wandered out into the hotel corridor with that delicious wobbly-legs sensation that goes with being shagged senseless. For me, this girl was out-of-this-world sensational.

I’m now torn between competing urges: do I go back for more as soon as possible, or do I accept that it could never be this red-hot twice and keep the encounter as a delicious one-off memory?

Offline joe diddley

She seems to have been this red hot for 27 others (and certainly was for me), so why wouldn't she be once again?  :)

Online A Decent Fist

It’s not that her service would be worse; more that my perception would be different. With very rare exceptions girls who knock me out first time seem slightly less impressive on a second visit. I don’t do many second visits.