Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadently Dee - Archway  (Read 876 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Accepted a booking with good comms, but was made to wait ages as she was not at her incall. Told me she was returning from a non-show outcall. Still no excuse to book me in at a time she wasn’t gonna be in. Met me outside, went into what looked like a council estate, down the stairs into a basement flat. Heard a male voice in the flat too. She's now moved location it seems.

Thin wg, and mumbled a lot when she was talking. Made me wait further as I had a shower, and then she disappeared to have one and get ready, so the punt started well after an hour from the booking time. She did turn on her laptop though and let me watch clips of her giving bj’s to other punters. I think it’s the same ones on her AW profile.

Service wise, good service. FK, excellent OWO, DT, and even did the ice in mouth while giving OWO which was a new sensation. Tight fuck too.

Despite her demeanour that makes punters believe she’s on something which tbf seems like the case, she was nice and service orientated. Paid a lot of attention to hygiene though too, but the delay at the beginning warrants a neg for me.