Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY JANE.. next to Osterley Park in Hounslow, heroin teeth, drunk and crap  (Read 1246 times)

6 review(s) for NAUGHTY JANE.. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline BillyBlueHat

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Ok, so booked an hour with NAUGHTY JANE.. who is right next to Osterley Park and first impressions were she is ok.

She was very chatty and said that she like to talk a lot.

Any way first part of the session was ok and she obviously does not do any of the things on her like list for example OWO, 69, rimming etc.

So blow job followed by sex and then the first climax and then she just changed for the worst.  She used her talking skills to try and pass time, she lit a cigarette and then opened a can of beer and told me that although I have paid for the time she does not care.

A person parked up outside who may be her pimp and then after lots of time wasting attempted a second pop.

No if this had been a good service provider then she would have sucked me off for 30 minutes to try and get that second pop without playing games.

Must be a Brexit thing, now they just want our money, oh by the way she has heroin teeth.

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review/warning. Sorry for your experience. Sounds like one to steer clear of. Weird, woolly AW profile too I thought. She probably wrote that when she was on the smack.

Offline Fully Sated

Billy Bue Hat , thank you for posting your warning/review. What made you want to visit her?! She has had one positive review, but mostly negatives to date.

oh by the way she has heroin teeth.

I seen some other reviews on here I should have researched better warnings signs are there if you look !

Pics on profile not accurate, she is a fair bit heftier and also has black stains on the tops of her teeth....

Services: No foreplay, was ordered to strip, instantly put a condom on and unenthusiastic OW. Then wouldn't get on top, lay on her back and ordered me to mount her, complained her ribs hurt so into doggy, complained her back hurt so stopped...

Absolutely shite. Avoid.

...the photos were obviously a bit old, and I'm not sure what she was on but seemed pretty high, and talked constantly.

I chose not to stay an hour and left ASAP

It looks as though she has had a few previous profiles;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92785.msg1362920#msg1362920

Good luck with your next punt, endeavour to carry out more research on this forum before selecting your next service provider.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ars.mav

One to definitely avoid..thanks for alerting, OP

Offline Muff licker

Sounds like this girl is working out of the same shitty house as my recent meet:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237208.0

Offline The_Don

Sounds like this girl is working out of the same shitty house as my recent meet:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237208.0

Thanks for linking the other W/G In that review. Going but the hi$tory of both. That location seems to be substandard. Any other known W/G (profiles) based there :unknown: