Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The English Raven - Wallsend  (Read 1632 times)

21 review(s) for The English Raven (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Sar-Major

Well, having done a couple of reviews on Lucy Snow, NOW The English Raven.  I decided seeing as it’s over a year since I reviewed her I’d write another one, I’ve seen this “Horny Feker” on numerous times over the last year.  :yahoo:  So I messaged her on UKE just after New Year, and after a few cheeky, sarcastic and fucking rude messages,  :P  to ER a meeting was arranged for early evening when I was next working in the Toon.  :thumbsup:

1 Hr @ £110       External Link/Members Only
                         External Link/Members Only

There’s really not a lot to add to what many people have said about ER, in the past, including myself. I arrived on time, on an estate near the Coast Road, knocked and let in.  She was dressed as requested, wearing “Sweet FA”,  :rolleyes: so she leads the way upstairs and I slipped a “Wandering Hand” up her inner thigh to her Bum Hole, and she says Ya can Fuck Off from there Mister,   :angry:  that’s an “Exit Chute” only.  :D

Once in the bedroom a few good snogs with tongues, and then we’re naked, the fun really began, as she put a “Towel” on the bed, I gave her arse a good old slap to start the proceedings. We got onto the bed kissing and fondling each other, then the Bitch “Slapped” me cock in retaliation,  :cool: which was rather nice, then with plenty of oral on each other and ER swallowing me right up to me Balls, gagging on the odd occasion OMG. I’ve said it many times, the first time we met, we just “Clicked” everything is so “Bloody Rampant” when we get going, as well as slagging each other off, and great banter, there are times when neither of us can do anything for sheer “Laughter”.  :yahoo:

ER got the Mac on and got on top and by fuck she was tight, :wackogirl: she was riding away, making loads of nice noises, But Mr. Snake slackened that tight twat of hers up.  :D   I was thrusting away, banging harder and faster, until she came. :wackogirl:  She says I’m “Rather Wet”, I replied, that’s a fucking understatement Pet. She had “Squirted” when she came on the snake and it took a few minutes before the torrent of juices dribbled out and down over the end of the Mac and continued south around my balls. So after she recovered it was time to get “Balls Deep” inside her, well it didn’t take long to do it, :dance: and ER said, “That still catches me out, even though I know what’s Happening”,  YA BASTARD she shouted.  :P  God what a wonderful feeling it is, having the snakes head banging away at her “Pelvic Bone”.  :rolleyes:  So after a while I flipped her over into Mish for a while then into Doggy and pounded away in her very wet hole, which wasn’t for long after her fucking exploits of the evening. I filled the Mac to the Max with so much Snake Venom it was unbelievable.  :wackogirl:   :wacko:

We both “Corpsed” onto the bed and had a good old cuddle and chat before heading off for a shower, on getting dressed, then I said “Cheers for the Freebee” the reply was “REALLY”   :angry:  with hands on hips. We laughed and I gave her the “Beer Vouchers” and I started snogging and groping ER at the door, before the Bitch kicked me out into the cold night air.

Would I return………. Try keeping me away……….

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Disco dave