Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TORI-VON-TEASE - Bolton  (Read 1540 times)

4 review(s) for TORI-VON-TEASE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline GPNG

External Link/Members Only

So, I’ve seen her come up in my search results on a few occasions.  I’ve been looking and eventually decided to give Ms Tees a podge (as they say in the vernacular!)

Now what I will say fellas is whilst she won’t be for everyone, her look and attire are very particular to the goth genre, and although this is not my usual proclivity I had a good time with her.  So my report comes with a caveat, whilst I had a good time, if her look is not for you, you probably won’t have a good time

Tori advertises as a Dom, and probably majors in that, but I didn’t want this (don’t know why but I’ve never been turned on by the whole dom thing).  So after a few AW messages I established I was just looking for a regular punt, OWO and CIM.  She said this was fine, comms were good -  by AW at first then on to text.  Time arranged and I popped in the car and headed off

PRICE - £60 for 30mins

LOCATION - terraced house in the middle of what really is a shabby estate in Bolton, think washing machine in the front garden and feral kids estate in Bolton…..well that’s it. No one battered an eye lid as I parked up. Found the door I was to walk through easily enough. It’s not a deal clincher but it’s a rough old road. She did tell me she wants to move!!   Her flat is small and her bedroom is small, hardly any room once her bed and rail of clothes monopolies the space.  Its clean and hygenic, just small. She has lots of goth paraphernalia, the decorative skull, whips on the wall etc.  Alll quite erotic I found.

LOOKS – There are a load of pics on AW so it’s no surprise, she is exactly what you see on the pics.  A goth look, white face, black lipstick, black long har. She is chunky, size 16-18 with small breasts, but I liked her look, as I say it won’t be for everyone.  I like the chubby look with chunky arse and thick thighs in the stockings and she has this in buckets!! 

COMS - contacted through AW quick responses and was booked in for later that day by text. Texting was immediate and very good.

BOOKING -location found I walk up the stairs and met with Tori. NO surprises as she is EXACTLY what her pcs state. Paperwork done and down to it. I ask for squatting OWO in front of her mirror. Her mirror simply isn’t big enough though, just a very thin, a little disappointing .

Her OWO was good, long and slow with some deepthroat gagging parts.  Lots of eye contact.  We moved on to the bed and I had her giving me oral whilst kneeling up, her arse in knickers really is a treat for the ‘big butt fan’.  I had a little rimming session which she loved. The back to OWO. Then she suggested she lie on her back on the bed and I face fuck her standing. Yes please!!!   I did this for a while playing with her pussy and she really got in to it. Back on the bed with her in between my legs. She spat on my cock a bit too often, I have never been in to this (why do girls do this) bu I didn’t ask her to stop (next time I will)  then I came buckets in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.  Ace!  Bit of a cuddle and chat (as I do) found out more about her, talked cuddled, 10 mins to go and I’m hard again, she goes back down and wanked me of into her mouth for a second time. Job ruddy done as they say!!!

I popped in the shower then came back in for another lie on the bed and cuddle. She defo is not a clock watcher.  To my pleasant surprise I can see on her rail a great section of outfits and uniforms (including a Dirndl!!   Please see this thread to see why I was grinning from ear to ear    https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234264.0

I selected my uniform for my next meeting  and made my way off.  All in all a good punt on a rainy Sunday

Summary
A good solid put with a goth girl who is very pleasant and good skills. I would indeed return. 

Downside.
Her housing estate is pretty bad.
Her bedroom is small
Her mirror needs to be bigger
A little too much spitting on cock for my liking
If you are not into goth looks and bigger girls, she wont be your type.

Buuuttt, all this said. I damn good punt and, as Arnie said, I’ll be back.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:05:22 am by GPNG »