Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KirstyBlonde, Old Trafford  (Read 3002 times)

12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline aquilla

External Link/Members Only

Kirsty Blonde, Old Trafford
April 2018 - historical review
One hour incall - £130

Have seen Kirsty a few times, both on her own and as an FFM duo.
Arrangements made via AW email and date and time agreed. Easy parking round the back of the apartment in the carpark, and text sent on arrival. Text received to say she was ready and off we go.

Met at the door by Kirsty looking good in a white blouse and skirt and stockings and suspenders, as requested. Offered a drink, and was soon into some really nice kissing. Sat on the sofa for a while while we continued this, and some clothes came off along the way and OWO given. We then moved into the bedroom where we continued with RO, 69, protected sex in various positions, finishing in mish. Lots of nice kissing to go with it. A short rest and carried on with more OWO and a little anal play with a toy on me, at my request. No second pop, as is usually the case, but we gradually wound down and a shower taken before leaving.

Kirsty is still an attractive woman but is starting to show her age I think. She still has long blonde hair and a lovely smile, and gives some lovely eye contact, but IMHO she is probably overpriced at £130/hour. Having said that, I will still see her again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigmc

I saw her around 2006 / 7 , and some of the photos in her gallery are still the same ones that convinced me to see her.

Offline cueball

I've had a good two girl podge a good while ago with this lass, good to see she is still giving a good punt.

I'd agree that she's over priced at 130 quid for an hour too
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 08:42:24 pm by cueball »

Offline OakTree

I saw her around 2006 / 7 , and some of the photos in her gallery are still the same ones that convinced me to see her.

It must about 2010 when I saw her and some of the pics do look familiar. She was knocking around with Suzie junnell back then.

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only

Kirsty Blonde, Old Trafford
April 2018 - historical review
One hour incall - £130

Have seen Kirsty a few times, both on her own and as an FFM duo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

cheers

who does she 2 girl with and is it  full on ?

goldwing1

Offline aquilla

cheers

who does she 2 girl with and is it  full on ?

I've seen her with Angel Sam, Pippa Manchester and Lancashire Minx (Evie).
Certainly with Sam the strap on came out, other two was a bit more vanilla. I think any combination of the four could be full on if that's what you like, especially if Sam is involved. It's also good value at £200 for the hour.

Offline Mantyhose

I saw Kirsty and another local lass for a threesome and thought Kirsty was lovely (this was about 18 months ago). The other girl, sadly, was the reason I didn't enjoy it - she over did the "oohs and aahs", over did the "oh, my - what a big cock you have" (and I don't!) but worst of all, had the worst breath I have ever encountered!
Only due to me forgetting what she was called have I not reviewed the experience......
Kirsty however, very nice

Offline chrishornx

I've seen her with Angel Sam, Pippa Manchester and Lancashire Minx (Evie).
Certainly with Sam the strap on came out, other two was a bit more vanilla. I think any combination of the four could be full on if that's what you like, especially if Sam is involved. It's also good value at £200 for the hour.

Cheers Aquilla you have been busy

any chance of an FFM review ?

goldwing1

you little tinker

sounds a must

Can`t beat the 2 half hour back to back threesomes I had at Sheridans, £130 all in.
I was lucky there because it was quiet and all the girls were available.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186010.0

Offline Forthports

It must about 2010 when I saw her and some of the pics do look familiar. She was knocking around with Suzie junnell back then.

The two girl booking I had with Kirsty and Suzie way back in time was probably my best ever punt. They were a great laugh. Had Kirsty fucking Suzie with a strap on while Suzie sucked me off. Finished astride Suzie while Kirsty snogged my face off and wanked me all over Suzie’s tits. Came buckets! I was destroyed afterwards. Had to go to Sam’s Chop House afterwards for a pint to recover!

Must have been ten years ago though and Kirsty was a wee bit on the saggy side even then. She made up for it with the attitude though.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:24:57 pm by Forthports »

Offline aquilla

Cheers Aquilla you have been busy

any chance of an FFM review ?

These were 12 to 18 months ago, long before I joined here, so any reviews would be a bit vague.
Needless to say, all would be a resounding positive.
The only reason I haven't repeated in recent times is a lack of funds.