Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy J - Salford  (Read 2382 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline MRich

This meet happened before Christmas.

Girl: LucyJ95. Attractive girl, decent body and easy to talk to.

Venue: Nice apartment, parking nearby and easy to find.

Communications: Left it last minute on my part, originally we couldn't arrange a time but with a last minute cancellation I was there. Initial contact made through AW and then by text.

Price: £70 for 30 minutes.

The action: Went into the apartment to be greeted by Lucy, very friendly greeting with some good fk. I asked to quickly freshen up as I had been travelling and I was shown to the bathroom. Back from the bathroom, she dropped to her knees for great owo. I returned the favour by tasting her great tasting pussy, she was very responsive. On with the protection, she bent over and I proceeded to fuck her from behind. Offered anal which I gladly accepted, took everything I gave her and then I came in the sack. Quick clean up, sat and talked and then I was on my way. Great girl, good value for money and I would definitely return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

duffdude

isn't she away fatter than her pics suggest??

Offline george r

was Emily jane till a name change .

Offline MRich

I wouldn't say she is way fatter. I think she's got a decent body on her.

Offline Bustydusty

Another one - her number of reviews is just weird compared to others :unknown:

Offline ArchBacon

Saw her a couple of times towards the end of last year, keep meaning to review but there are a lot already and mine wouldn’t be massively different from this one. Still might though  :P

Didn’t think she was fat at all, pics were accurate and her arse was really firm and dense so toned rather than squishy

Offline Grenadier36

was Emily jane till a name change .
Is this the one banned for being a triple nicker on UKE?

OldAdmin

Is this the one banned for being a triple nicker on UKE?

She must have some kind of issues, she got banned again on UKE with yet another new account, despite claiming she wanted her account deleted and how she will never return.

Offline Grenadier36

She must have some kind of issues, she got banned again on UKE with yet another new account, despite claiming she wanted her account deleted and how she will never return.
Thanks for clarifying Admin  :hi:

Offline antsz

I'm confused, is this Emily Jane and if so what's going on with her ?

Offline NigelF

Another one - her number of reviews is just weird compared to others :unknown:

Yeah although I think it's understandable that she attracts reviews from contributing punters like the OP, it's the numerous reviews from first time reviewers that seem odd to me. To be fair, there's no evidence any them aren't genuine.

I'm confused, is this Emily Jane and if so what's going on with her ?

Yes, this girl used to be called Emily Jane. As per admin's comment in this thread, she's banned from UKE and here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=221518 - the banning reason being "Troll mass creating accounts on UKE").