Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAIMAYA - Currently in Southampton - Photoshopped bullshit  (Read 635 times)

Offline DrConners

THAIMAYA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not that the profile interested me remotely - I did however find one of the 'pictures' amusing.

Surely she's not fooling anyone, I've highlighted the obvious areas of concern.

I bet she used to be a he  :unknown:

Frequently Asked Questions...
Q. Those photo are genuine?    A. Yes all my photo a genuine 100%. xxx

:dash:  :dash:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

If your going to play around with a photo that much don’t stand in front of straight lines  :wacko: I think you missed off the incredible amount of smoothing too. The neck looks bizarre. Presumably hiding a big old Adam’s apple  :lol:

Offline sunbunny

I have to admit, I like Thai women but I'm endlessly fascinated by the apparent presumption on this site that virtually every Thai WG must be a bloke? Sure, the photos are photoshopped but that's true of many of the girls on AW. Presumably, given the niche market, TS could earn more than a mere female so why pretend?

Offline Zimbaman

I have to admit, I like Thai women but I'm endlessly fascinated by the apparent presumption on this site that virtually every Thai WG must be a bloke? Sure, the photos are photoshopped but that's true of many of the girls on AW. Presumably, given the niche market, TS could earn more than a mere female so why pretend?

1. Looks like a bloke.
2. Go for it. Report back and don’t cry when you realise the minge looks a bit weird  :scare:

Offline DrConners

1. Looks like a bloke.
2. Go for it. Report back and don’t cry when you realise the minge looks a bit weird  :scare:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I did put a " :unknown:" after my assumption, maybe I should have put a " :sarcastic:" to not cause offence to bunny  :dash:

I have to admit, I like Thai women but I'm endlessly fascinated by the apparent presumption on this site that virtually every Thai WG must be a bloke?

Wtf ? Where did I say that virtually all Thai WG's are post op ? I fucked a Thai WG last year & left a review, she was awesome & definitely female.

I'm talking about this individual profile, yeah ?

If your going to play around with a photo that much don’t stand in front of straight lines  :wacko: I think you missed off the incredible amount of smoothing too. The neck looks bizarre. Presumably hiding a big old Adam’s apple  :lol:

No I saw that too but the bending & distortion obviously indicate she has a trunk rather than a waist & stood out more. You are obviously correct though Zimba - here's an example of the smoothing you pointed out.

I guess it's okay to blend out a tattoo to maintain anonimity but she doesn't look human to me  :scare:  :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

Changed her name now to Pinkky and in Thornbury

Offline DrConners

Changed her name now to Pinkky and in Thornbury

Acknowledged - Still using the same shit pictures I see  :wacko:  :wackogirl: