Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadently Dee - near Shadwell  (Read 602 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Squeezed in 30 mins with Dee last week for£70. Was attracted to the idea of some proper deep-throating. Comms were good. By text and arranged at lunchtime for a 5pm punt. Her place is in the arse end of nowhere - about a 10 minute walk from Shadwell station. I got there and received a text to ask whether I was still coming. I let her know that I had arrived and there was then some confusion about her address which resulted in me 1) ringing the wrong bell for about 10 minutes and 2) getting cold. Flat was ok once in though with good shower. 

She is rough as fuck. I could barely make out what she was saying - not sure whether this was due to accent, speech impediment or slurring. And she doesn't look good either. V skinny, no tits and unattractive face. Slight smell of cigarettes. However we managed to communicate and she got on with the blow job.  And this was good. Really, really deep. Lots of shaft and ball action. She used ice in her mouth and did some mild rimming. Went at it with me on the bed, me standing and her hanging her head off the end of the (single) bed. She was happy with fingering. Finished in her throat which she took well.

Am torn between neutral and negative. Superb blow job but not an attractive girl. Going for neutral because of the service. Wouldn't go back though.