Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBusty36EE - Bow  (Read 1442 times)

29 review(s) for RaquelBusty (21 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Summary: much reviewed, consistent service but some slight issues

Event(s): I was in the exact words of Kunt and the Gang, "pissed out of my head" "after a meeting in Whitechapel" and a return visit to Raquel had long been on the cards, interest piqued by recent reviews and comments on here.  I enjoyed myself and got stuck in but it was clear to both parties I wasn't going to finish so made my excuses and left, promising a return which I did several days later.  Sold it to myself on basis that two quickies wasn't that much more than a half hour booking.

Comms: piece of piss really, she's answers when not busy and guides by text.

Venue: fairly standard East London new build apartment block about five mins walk from Bow Church DLR.  On both occasions there were lots around in the street but all up to various aspects of business and delivery.

Girl: punted with Raquel a few times, what I would add to recent descriptions on here and commentary is that her waist IS that impossibly thin, despite her abundant other curves.  I laid above her marvelling at it as I pumped away and even asked her a few times to measure my hands around it.  Don't know if she's had something done but it's weird.  Some detractions as arse and tits go, both getting a bit floppy now, though she is quite cute.  I've no problem with her tat sleeve work but after I'd handed over notes twice I did think to myself it was money I could be spending having mine topped up!

Sizes, I'd say 36EE quite accurate, there's some stretch marks on them.  Not sure where 14 is coming into it, she has a tiny waist and a little bit of a broad back but slender legs.  Would pass for 12.  The generous arse is quite there as bubble butts go.  As I've said before on here, when she first pitched up in London (2012 or so) her arse was copious and pretty solid, it's not now.  You can see from latest pics there's slight cellulite.

Service: very enthusiastic, led me to bedroom and fellated on knees, then climbed on bed for CG, RCG, spoons, doggy and mish.  Quite vanilla yet strident, we both gave instructions to each other.  She wore stockings and probably M&S range sexy undies.  Certainly no clock watcher as I was there a while after for a chat, didn't hear the phone(s) ring or ping once.

I'd definitely recommend if you enjoy curvy Latinas but probably not make a habit of it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:09:05 pm by sparkus »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and clearing up a few matters!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Peter, I know you're quite exacting but her arse, though lacking the firmness of her younger days, is quite generous compared to her limbs.  She also knows how to samba shake it against your groin too.

I should point it my sessions were like a work out, she really does make you put your back into it.