Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking - any intel on these?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Nosser2

I have done a reverse booking on AW for a trip I am doing to Chingford next week, and have been wading through the 31 replies I've had. To be fair, that includes three from the same lady, with three different prices!

Please do ignore or tell me to fuck off if you think I should be making a decision with the info already out there, but the blood keeps leaving the brain and I know I'm going to end up choosing badly! I'll likely end up with Miss Venom below and my nuts trapped in a vice with a baseball bat up my arse or something.

For anyone who has never done a reverse booking, it's worth doing for the entertainment value alone, and maybe gives an insight into the kind of dross some of the WG's might well put up with in their inboxes on a daily basis (not a euphemism, I'm talking about email inboxes).

Leaving aside the ones that have quoted more than their advertised outcall rates (I'll be fair and say it's to do with travel expenses from where they live), the one who said she can't do that day but can manage a different day (even though I said it's a business trip), those who are way over priced, and the BBW's I seem to have attracted a myriad of (my fault for not stating my preferences in this area I guess), I've narrowed it down to just four, but there is little intel here on this site, so I thought I'd see if anyone has anything to say about any of them.

Petite Lia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Luna Nova External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Miss Venom External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
xSexy Rachelx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexy Rachel - 1230 feedback on AW, but minimal on here. Miss Venom has said she doesn't always do the dom stuff, and she looks absolutely FAF, but no feedback on here is a bit of a red flag to me.

Cheers

Offline RustyRob67

I have a RB from Miss Venom too and like you, a bit worried. Her profile is minimal, her price is cheap (£200 for 2hr outcall), and the fact for someone so fit they are using RB to drum up work, makes me wonder why they aren't getting repeat business...

Did you book her?

Offline paulitor23

Mate, I say "no BBWs" on my RBs all the time, and they bid anyway.

I've seen Lia on an RB. Nothing special. Age seems genuine and she's a nice girl and has some passion. Wasn't massively attracted to her. Asiana aren't really my thing and I thought she was plain looking. Sex was pretty vanilla and forgettable.

Offline Paris69

I saw Miss Luna recently, when she bid on my Reverse Booking...
She is tall - without shoes; sexy as hell and provides a superb service. A true pro.
Well dressed in business like garb; smelt great; clean; polite and accommodating.

I really took to her. Will almost certainly see her again
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belly_Fluff

External Link/Members Only

BOOM! Another #AdultWork.com movie clip sale External Link/Members Only  "YOUNGER CLIENT BAREBACK BOOKING "

Online Californian

I have a RB from Miss Venom too and like you, a bit worried. Her profile is minimal, her price is cheap (£200 for 2hr outcall), and the fact for someone so fit they are using RB to drum up work, makes me wonder why they aren't getting repeat business...

Did you book her?

Miss Venom doesn’t have oral or penetration in her likes. Which may explain the low price.

Offline Avg_Joe

I've seen Lia on an RB. Nothing special. Age seems genuine and she's a nice girl and has some passion. Wasn't massively attracted to her. Asiana aren't really my thing and I thought she was plain looking. Sex was pretty vanilla and forgettable.

in the slim hope you have this thread on watch, any chance of expanding a little on this and turning it into a review, seems she's one that likes to reply to reverse bookings, and as such we then come here looking for info, so it'd be kinda helpful :) cheers
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac