Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie  (Read 2290 times)

12 review(s) for Thai Kimmie (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UK_T

External Link/Members Only

I finally got a chance to see Kimmie after initially asking about her on this forum!

I have not seen a Thai girl in a long time after bad experiences in the past from girls who would bait and switch or simply no t look anything like their profiles.

Now to Kimmi....

Simply put, she was amazing!

- Great kissing / light french kissing (I am not a deep french kissing fan).
- She looked stunning, great make up, lipstick, and dress.
- She has got her breasts enhanced now so they are bigger than the ones in the pictures!
- Petite and very very polite.
- Performed great OWO to Completion (CIM).

You can cum as many times as possible in your time (she encourages you) and she does try hard to please.

I think there are a few other girls there too so I may return soon to check them out.

Go see her if you like Thai girls. :kiss:

Offline Blade1960

Yeah Great report Mate, i must say she is most Defo on my To do List now  ;) 
When you say there are other Girls there, is it a Parlour she works from ? or an Apartment/ House Etc

Offline UK_T

Yeah Great report Mate, i must say she is most Defo on my To do List now  ;) 
When you say there are other Girls there, is it a Parlour she works from ? or an Apartment/ House Etc

It's a nice apartment in Birmingham City Centre and not a Parlour like set up. The reason I know there are other girls as I tried to see Kimmie the day before and she (or who ever answered the phone, who I am sure is her) said that Kimmie isnt available however ''COCO' and some other girl is, whos name I forgot lol.

This is COCO, who also looks decent. External Link/Members Only

Offline Blade1960

WOW for F**K sake Matey that Coco looks even hottter  ;)
You gonna have a POP at her ?  A 2 girl with Kimmie would be Mega  :P

Offline Taggart

Hmmmmm.  Anal with both. What a way to go.......